Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio

It would be something like a ballad. Or to make it easier to understand, just look for bard songs. If you play Crusader Kings 2, there's the pagan song, A Toast To You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxAl_99t8M

Here are some more bard songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlovxa3VJ0

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Well, she's practically Chekhov's half-elf now. Not using her at all would make mentioning her sitting there such a waste of the time used to discuss her existence. I'm sure Will isn't gonna go rushing off there to collect the debt to Gus and the rest immediately, but something will give him a reason to visit her and perhaps even ask for that money.

Thanks for going the extra mile to keep the translation of the song rhythmic, I imagine it wasn't easy.

He finally hears of their tales from someone else, and the fact they are still remembered is heart warming. The fact there is someone waiting to hear one of his parents names is interesting. Lol doesn't realize he is technically the lord of the area.

Fed-Kun's army
Even your Goddess laughs at you
#Top10AnimeBetrayals lol

But wow, they were remembered! Gus and Blood and Mary!

Dex-chan lover
They're not even gonna show a last panel of the half-elf lady looking wistfully out the window or something? 😥

Dex-chan lover
> That prince when MC expresses himself that he has a very good family, the prince just averted his eyes to the right (Page 11)...
I wonder if his feelings are genuine familial older brother or he was a good brother complex because it seems the king was Feminine.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

> I wonder when will the times i will notice girls who blushes to my comments a fidgeting that they dont know what to do at the moment.
But why being as a third party, and saw someone blushing and fidgeting to other guy, its easy to see it. But if it us, its like a puzzle difficulty of level 999

> No wonder why i felt tickle in my heart at Mary's in the early chapters, even though they were undead, that she was a real princess.
Her graciousness are swiftly being sways to their home when MC was growing up.
Just think of this, what if Mary becomes a real mother? Her graciousness will scattered to all being around her...

> Menel's finger pointg MC for being the one with Authority of the Beast Woods, just that is a true friend does to each other. Making fun to each other gains without jealousy and just crapping to each other..

I wonder when will the times i will notice girls who blushes to my comments a fidgeting that they dont know what to do at the moment.
But why being as a third party, and saw someone blushing and fidgeting to other guy, its easy to see it. But if it us, its like a puzzle difficulty of level 999
@dextersTomato it may just simply be you unconsciously think this will not happen to you so you don't notice. There are also cases like mine. I have noticed some people who liked me before but I chose to ignore it because if I do, they will think I also look at them favorably which might cause them to think I'm leading them through and will make them angry when I reject them eventually. It's really a complicated thing

This chapter made me tear up when Bee started with her song of the three. The first arc really did a number to me. I still cry whenever I reread it.

Users who are viewing this thread