Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Academy of Sages

Dex-chan lover
IM being hungry by Bee's hair style.
When im looking at it, its like a cinnamon roll...

Also, its a good feeling that such a Loli-looking sweet woman like Bee is being worried genuinely at you...

Huh..... I don't remember this part in any of the light novels. I like it though. I've been waiting for the light novels to continue the story but if I can get more in the manga then that's fine by me as well.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like Bee knew Mary/Marie, i would like to know just how old that little halfling is 😇

Also i kinda wish Will would tell her about the fact of who raised him, i think that would be a great treat for her 😮

Dex-chan lover
@Ares158 this happen in the LN
in Vol 4 aka the filler vol(I consider it filler cause unlike the city building arc they still have hints for the next arc but in here there are no hints for the next arc or story that’s to come) it has a bunch of story for each of the characters in it more like an anthology this is also the latest vol and LN is in haitus rn
I do like what they did here just breaking it down and adding it in other arc cause
we might get 2 vol of filler for the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@Hoomanadaw definitely not her! Didn't Will said that if ever he falls in battle, she will surely - compose a song for him so he will not be forgotten easily. She's a Troubadour/Bard, she avoids fighting at all cost to compose a song about heroes and companions she had travelled with.
The death flag was strongly pointed to Will on this chapter but with plot armor, it's probably on Menel.

Users who are viewing this thread