Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Academy of Sages

Fed-Kun's army
@Thiron
Page 33
Bee: "Aren't you glad, Will!? Master Hiram said he'd decode the documents for us."

Supporter
truly one of the greatest series this decade. really hoping for an anime.

@Yanagi back in the day everything wasnt sword art online.....id love to see things return to a more simple time. This is a good step in the right direction

Aggregator gang
The Latin is pretty good in this series, author knows their stuff.

ne fronti crede -> not facade trust, “trust not the facade/appearance” Would be the more literal translation.

Fed-Kun's army
"For as long as you walk forwards, there will always be people who follow behind."
Damn, what a great line.

Aggregator gang
uhh... i hope bee will be alright... cuz this chapter like, u know... calm before the storm, and so i hope this is not another death flag :(

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember this in the ln. is this new to the manga?

Dex-chan lover
I really, really, really like how this series balance between deep plot X slice of life moments. It's well done, there's some difficult in doing this transitions, but this series does it pretty easily.

It's funny because there are always some death flags during these moments, but I don't think that they will abuse that too much. I do think the plot is developing a lot more slower than other works. I guess that this is part of the manga adaptation from a novel. Don't get me wrong tho, this series is great as it currently is.

Anyway, I do hope Will develops little by little and get to know the world better. Even if that means he gets to fight evil gods paladins'

PS: This chapter has some amazngly great lines, the translation team did an awesome work! A welcome chapter indeed during these dark times. Thanks for your hard work.

wow the translation team did such a good job making those lines poetic and meaningful

Even though I know bee is a good character, I personally still didn't like her. I don't know why...

Users who are viewing this thread