Saihate no Paladin

Group Leader
Actually a good isekai, I'm amazed... Makes all the rest look so much worse (and it's hard to get worse than rock bottom).

#Masterpiece
#BestIsekai
I've read hundreds of Isekai mangas, but i couldn't hesitate to say it's best Isekai

I've been consistently blown away by this manga several times while reading it. The story is great, setting and world-building have been cool, and I love the characters and their struggles. A stellar read, definitely a 10 from me and one of my favorite mangas to date.

@sadisticavocado but he was always stated as "He" even by the grandma. very confusing, also the fact that he is efl. And he has good biceps and is tall. Mroe importantly, no bewbie.

if ever this menel is a girl, id like the story to progress. since i got inlove with the story of this manga, i dont want it to have a spec of fan service, or giving fans what they like in terms of romance; but to continue in the abstract and realism, walking through their world, as fans journey along him and discover and not follow a common patern of fantasy adventure.
I dont want him to be shipped or get a love interest right away, since a good story starts from friendship.
maybe along the road, but it should have a journey. Love is like rome, it was not built in a day. I had always not liked spoonfed romance.

You don't meet and suddenly have ur fated partner. she's wating up in a tower or just right beside u all this time but u did not notice.

Being in the journey gives readers value, impresion, and reflection of character. you'll feel what they feel, how they feel once ur involved in the process.

If Menel is really a girl I'd be disappointed. It makes me think if I'll never find a isekai manga where the male MC doesn't meet a girl first when going out on his adventures...but still, it will only be slight disappointment. Not enough for me to dislike this manga. If the author continues with this pace and quality, this manga will surely become a masterpiece. I look forward to the day when that happens.

I find it funny how some people think that Menel is a girl, I mean, he's guy right? Not once did I think he looked or acted like a girl so I am kinda interested in why people think that. Also, Will refers to him as a "he" and says "him" multiple times.

I really want to talk about how fucking precious this manga is, especially the bonds between his family, but everyone else seems to be interested if the kid's libido is in check. Seriously, not every isekai needs to introduce a female character .02 seconds after MC's initial departure. If you wanna see that shit I hear nhentai is pretty good.

Absolutely brilliant, I don't know why I have postponed to read it! Can't wait to see his journey! And I guess it'll take some time, but I'm really looking forward to the time when he finally arrives in a big city and see all the interactions with different people 😄

i actually can't continue to read this not because it's bad, but it's so fucking sad i'm too scared to know what happened to his undead parents

Aggregator gang
I've never seen any manga take religion so seriously before. Even with the fantasy setting its amazing how well crafted and complex the world is. Basically mimicing our own world with its vast amount of religions. The story is amazing and will probably be in my top recommend list for quite a while if not a must read.

Users who are viewing this thread