Saihate no Paladin

The author is really good at character building and showing why we should care about the characters. This manga is almost a masterpiece

Fed-Kun's army
And there it goes again. This makes about the 20th series I was reading that just vanishes never to return.

One if the rare good isekai.

If u liked the manga, try the LN, it's worth taking some time reading it, really.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the most underrated isekai due to its low adaptation rate (one per month).
A must read for isekai lovers. Wholesome, dynamic, and real. 10/10.

Does anybody know the lack of translation of the novel?
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/paladin-of-the-end/

The manga is good, the novel even better. Both worth a read

@SweatyBrie Faraway Paladin have now an official translation so there isn't any fan translation in novel updates. That said, it was fan translated until volume 4 and circulating somewhere in the internet.

@rizal12345
Don't worry man, it gets better :) (Though I guess it's kinda subjective, whether you would say it gets better or not)

@Drinkfist
??????
Whaddya mean by "Vanish"? It updates once a month!

Fed-Kun's army
@Tyco2003 I am not gonna argue but the manga was totally removed when I looked at it yesterday like a lot of what I read. I wonder what caused that. Because it is back now so cool whatever.

wow.. an isekai that actually made me read all the dialouge and text..
usually isekai's so generic and boring i ended up just skimming over it

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is probably my favorite Isekai story so far. It feels like it was written by a human with a soul and ideas, rather than a machine that replicates the same stories over and over again.

I really love this, it's wise and heartwarming, but also sad and shocking at some parts.

I have a feeling the hated bishop is gonna turn out to be not as bad as everyone thinks.

@Final I believe so too, in a world where gods can be interacted with and you can verify "faith" Priests are way less likely to be scam artists looking to make money or fulfill their own desires

I'm not sure if I've said this about this manga/light novel before but, if anyone is on the fence, take the following as base facts:

This is the single best isekai manga/light novel.
This is one of the best fantasy manga/light novels ever written.

Paladin of the End can easily be classed among the fantasy greats in its LN form, rivalling Tolkien, Erikson, Rothfuss and other such figures.

Im really enjoying this. It feels like a proper fantasy story instead of your generic japanese isekai story.

Users who are viewing this thread