Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
O.K so get this. I just found this amazing series and of course devoured it. I was completely taken by this book. Come to find, after look at past updates, this only updates once a month. I found what may be my new favorite series. I don't want to comm off greedy though I can't deny that's what this feeling is.👾

giphy.gif

Gosh i love the story. Other isekai manga turned pale in comparison. Thank you for translating it! Wish to see the next chapter soon 😍😍

Double-page supporter
Plot reminds me of Dark Souls. Is this the Dark Souls of fantasy manga (I'm so sorry I'm just joking I swear)

Double-page supporter
It's good but I'm not into drama I've been through a lot of drama events in my life to even want more of it. Anyway if you're into drama you'll probably like it and it's really good. But it's just not for me.

Really liked it. Being in a similar place to Will, I could really relate to his feelings. Although there is not do-over in this life.
Great manga.

One of the best written isekai mangas if not the best written isekai manga😤

Really good story and well written. It's been a while for me to cry when read a story.

But I think it's a bit exaggerating to said that this is the 'best' isekai story. 'One of the best' sure, but there are nothing like 'the best story' with how relative everyone's opinions. There are a lot of junks out there of course, however there are also some strories that on pair with this one

Double-page supporter
A protagonist getting beaten to it. Quite refreshing and well written. I like this manga a lot.

this genuinely made me cry, i got attached to the characters and seeing them die just made the water works erupt. 11/10 read. PLEASE KEEP TRANSLATING THIS

Still in the middle of reading but i think the story is well written. Not so bad art, but the artist is so terrible at drawing fighting scenes.

I have only read up to volume 2, chapter 10, but i have to say the story telling so far is genious and that this manga has the potential and/or the makings of a masterpiece. The way how everytime i think that their isnt another way to use the central idea of the "power of words", i am proved wrong. The amazing balance between hinting at giant plot twists without it becoming redundant and annoying and never giving to much away but always leading you on. I find myself devouring this manga and find myself thinking, "Its driving me crazy, tell me more, i must know". The story rewards you for reading on not bombarding you with just another reduntant plot twist and another "Oh but its so much deeper than that".

Probably one of the best translations so far, almost makes it seem like it was originally written in English. Truly an amazing experience to read this masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread