Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - (Part two)

Fed-Kun's army
I can't get over how the strangest thing in this fantasy story is that people throw so much good, useful stuff away in a medieval economy. Everything in that dump would be recycled! Glass bottles?? Are you kidding me?? Spears of METAL! Someone has a use for that!

Aggregator gang
Wow those guards are some nice eye candy and also decent ppl, double win 😍 i just love this manga, its so cute and also has a great storyline 😁

Aggregator gang
"You're going to hurt her if you pull her by the arm like that." Did they actually figure out she was a girl or is this a translation mistake? I'm pretty sure I remember her being able to pass as a young boy was important in the beginning.

@Munchy, No. Everyone thought that she is a boy, and since the fortune teller said that it would be dangerous for a girl to travel alone, she never corrected about her gender. Well... she will reveal it later in the story.

Oww i have been waiting for this moment since reading the novel 😆

Fed-Kun's army
thank god she finally found some friends after all the hardwork she have done T_T
im literally crying for her after reading this chapter

Good to see her getting noticed by some good folks. She's in good company now.

@Svelandria I think Japanese uses some neutral terms to refer to people, so the author might have used one & the translator forgot about her passing as a boy & used her. It's been so long since the last chap I had forgotten myself.

Users who are viewing this thread