Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - (Part two)

Seeing the village's head being so petty with potion to heal grandma, its possible that he will turning our mc into a scapegoat... Well, our loli is a free loli now, so screw them, and just die for all we care... Lol...

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the reason Sora is clear and bright is because of all the potions, whereas the other slimes consume trash.

Thank you for the chapter! Our lil girl cute as always.

Well, when I read the novel I didn't expect they to be this handsome lol
especially the captain, I imagine he was an old man or sth but boom, the comics here and i love him even more

Dex-chan lover
This whole town gives me the fuzzies'. It feels like a healthy place so far.

You can learn a lot about the nature of a place by how the guards are and those that work there.

Dex-chan lover
I already love the guards. It would be nice if every place she went the people were nice and it just so happens the bad guys were only in her village.

Thanks for the update. Its here! One of my favorite villages/arcs!
One of the best knight squads! Such great nii-sans and uncles watching over our girl! Really didn't expect the captain to look like that. Oh well, he is certainly more handsome than what I expected. Even releasing them DILF material. It just hurts when you know he isn't the one who'll adopt her (oh don't worry. Its a good guy too. A debt slave adventurer she'll hire later on but I assume he won't adopt her so long as he still has his debt).
So the Aran-somthing beast is called Nonoshi here. Its easier to remember as well.

Just hoping she won't be dealt with like "disgusting, a disabled no star" when she could provide as a cleaner or providing provisions

😭 I love how many good people she meets in her adventures. This story is so wholesome sometimes.

...you know, when it's not about slaves and villages hunting children all the other times

Fed-Kun's army
Heh, of course if the unwanted MC leaves the village, the village starts to have misfortune. I wonder if she has some hidden divine skill. Reminds me of the one where the MC befriends the family of gryphons.

Ooooo now Latomi reaps the decision their village chief made
by not giving her master the medicine when she was sick bc she was helping Ivy. In the LN, her master has a lower grade skill for fortune-telling/prediction which helped the village know when it was best to pick their specialty fruit, but when she died from illness they lost that ability and their goods that they sold.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
F . B . I . !
Release her and put your hands on the ground!

Sad that all 79 translated chapters of the web novel are gone. The translator disappeared and his website died.

I hope the artist won't burn out with so much detail work. I like the art, but even ordinary city guard armor is a bit too elaborate. The closer the village is to the capital, the more people and things there will be to draw. So I am a little worried the manga is not in it for the long haul.

@Manga-Titan
Without any big spoilers or specifics.
The reason they are in trouble is actually more logical than divine power, but I do suspect her to be a hidden saint(or hero?) because of what happens after Latome. And you're not that far off with gryphon theory.

@charkan The MTL of this is not that bad. It only has problems with fantasy specific words like Gilmouth= Gilmas=Guildmaster and pronouns. So, if you pay attention, then you'll understand what's written.

Users who are viewing this thread