Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

Group Leader
I have never read an Isekai as good as this. It really takes me in and makes me feel I'm actually in their world. 11/10 +1 for the cute loli.

I'm about to read it but I'll already give this a 9 just for the description that rhymes!!

I love it

I wonder what is going to happen to her now. I am all caught up and I am scared for her being so vulnerable and alone. Poor little girl. Those people that kicked her out are heartless!

In the description, when referring to the old lady that helped her, it has "died" in quotes like she may have not actually died? Is that a spoiler and she didn't die?

bruh if somebody gonna die from an illness for which only one cure exists in the entire village why did it have to be a cold instead of tuberculosis or pneumonia or something lol

@christopher it’s referring to how she should have lived but do to not being able to get medication died, essentially she was killed for helping the kid out. They had the medicine but refused to sell to her.

I find it kind of scary how this world is being portrayed - in regular villages, adults are barely batting an eye at a young child hunting and travelling on their own, or being expelled from their village, etc. It's actually quite brutal. .i.e. they see it often. Makes me think of that Fire and Ice poem by Robert Frost. Compares "hate" to ice but i'd say indifference is colder.

Dex-chan lover
The art is good, the story bittersweet, the protagonist is adorable and seeing her slowly and precariously make a life for herself is very satisfying. I recommend this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting a cute girl doing cute things, but what i got is cute girl living a poor life.. The manga tried to portray it like it was a fun campaign but it was definitely a survival mode way of life.

Also, i can't believe such a good manga is under my radar for this long

This is weirdly comfy. Like I hate the poor vagabond life this cutie is being forced through, and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. But it is just... comfy right now.

Hmmm, dire straights after she was chased out. I wonder if she was emanating a blessing on the land and when she left so did her blessing. I'm super curious now.

Users who are viewing this thread