Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 14 - The Strongest Mage &…

Dex-chan lover
Well, as an extreme example, most serial killers have a lot of fucked up shit in their past, but that doesn't excuse what they became. The nun isn't getting clowned on as a horrible excuse of a human(?) being, as her motives and actions weren't that far off, even is the methods were questionable. She was also willing to stand corrected with proof, as the it was her knowledge that was shit, not her logic. Well, her attempting to mind control the MC into fulfilling her stupid self fulfilling prophesy was common manga BS that ran unadressed, but at least that was recovered better than is usually done, but I digress. If the cleric for example sought revenge on the original party, I doubt anyone would see an issue with it. As she stands, she is an incredibly shitty specimen with the flimsiest and most generic excuses for it and anything resembling redemption would be more akin to just dumpstering the entire current character, placing a completely new one resembling her in her place and forgetting anything that happened in the first ten chapters.

And that's completely fine; There isn't a need for some redemption. In universe, characters that are a waste of oxygen are allowed to exist: Expected, even. It's just the constant pretense that this isn't in fact the case, because she's a hot fetish bait waifu, is the thing people are rofling and/or malding over. If Miura (praised be his memory) shamelessly used the rest of the cast of Berserk to run damage control on Griffith and his actions for the audience, him falling through the moral event horizon wouldn't be dramatic, but grating. Things you indtroduce in your story have an effect to the rest of your story and supplanting the natural reaction with something contrived to force the plot into a direction helps break immersion. Shit's writing 101, even if manga in particular is common to forget it.
This is a comedy harem manga with waifus, not Berserk.

Dex-chan lover
Also I dont get why people are making the girls as irredeemable, they have major issues that do lead then to act that way ... the first girl was abandoned by her party to die that lead her having a hell of a trust issue, same with the nun were her issues is because of her true nature (of a succubus) were she couldnt escape it even after she became a nun ... I guess the nun gets a pass because she wasnt trying to break the party and was devoted to him but its also ignoring why she is (because he doesnt seem affected by her Sucubus nature).
He Can Fix Them

Dex-chan lover
Ma dude, ma  broskie.
The air isn't ~dry~
When was the last time you visited Phoenix outside of the late June to mid-August "monsoon" season? I've seen 116 F with 2% relative humidity. (I've seen 122 F but I don't know what the humidity was. Sky Harbor Airport was shut down because the tables used to compute the speed required for takeoff didn't go past 120.)

Dex-chan lover
When was the last time you visited Phoenix outside of the late June to mid-August "monsoon" season? I've seen 116 F with 2% relative humidity. (I've seen 122 F but I don't know what the humidity was. Sky Harbor Airport was shut down because the tables used to compute the speed required for takeoff didn't go past 120.)
Here in Finland we have nothing but water vapor. ~10% of total country is water. The hottest day of summer is only ~30°C (86°F).
The only thing we have is humidity.

Dex-chan lover
And this is why hexagons are bestagons: they tessellate so naturally and infinitely. Ding-dong, the loli bitch got electrocuted!

Users who are viewing this thread