Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 17 - Transmigrator and Tr…

Dex-chan lover
I had to check because I got real confused about her mouth mole, because last chapter she was shown without it, but she had it all this chapter. But looking back at Ch2, she's had it from the start, but there's also a few other times she's shown without it (5.1, 15), but also a few times she's shown with it, so I'm gonna just chalk it up to the artist being real bad about remembering to draw it.

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts: she probably genuinely loved Toma and wasn't trying to be a circle crusher, but all the guys caught feelings and took it out on her favorite (Toma), which got him killed. This destroyed her trust in men because their lust for her killed the man she loved and now she's twisted into believing that even Toma was just lusting after her too and she's trying to prove it.

just a guess, but she actually like him
but he chose his friends more than her and then the girl makes a plan to isolate him from his friends (thus circle crushing), but it backfired on her since they killed him and maybe they blame her for that too and did something to her thus her revenge on friendship between boys
and that would be why she goes on to teach party crushing to hundreds of girls in that isekai since she believe/know that toma is also there somehow, and when he does, eventually one out of the hundreds of them will meet him
then she'll teach him that friendship between boys is useless and isolate him again...that or i read too much red flags:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I guess I was somewhat right... tho it may still be off the mark but it seems like his friends might ve killed her after killing him... instead of her committed suicide to be with him...

I'll say it like this in most revenge stories all/majority of the other characters are irredeemable garbage while in here everyone so far have been redeemable

Dex-chan lover
just a guess, but she actually like him
but he chose his friends more than her and then the girl makes a plan to isolate him from his friends (thus circle crushing), but it backfired on her since they killed him and maybe they blame her for that too and did something to her thus her revenge on friendship between boys
and that would be why she goes on to teach party crushing to hundreds of girls in that isekai since she believe/know that toma is also there somehow, and when he does, eventually one out of the hundreds of them will meet him
then she'll teach him that friendship between boys is useless and isolate him again...that or i read too much red flags:wtf:
No I came to the same conjecture last chapter because it didn't make sense to me other ways

Wow there is a lot of toxic and negative reactions in here. Assuming Aisu was indeed a circle crusher back on Earth, which honestly has been pretty vague in the story, toying with emotions can lead to heartbreak and betrayal, but it was the absolute psychopath that pushed Toma into traffic over a woman that's the problem, not the manipulative woman. Has there been anything suggested about her character in what she's done to somehow pressure someone to murder someone else? What she did might have been a catalyst, but she bares no blame for Toma's death, though she probably blames herself for it.
While she's being going about it in a problematic way, since she's come to this new world and gained some powers, Aisu has been helping abused women find confidence in themselves before they suffer a Bad End, though she does then push her misandry onto them as well.

Dex-chan lover
And I think this is where this lost me. The other girls weren't unredeemebly bad, but this bitch caused him die and targets him even now, while he wants to become friends. Lol gtfo.

From this chapter, nothing indicates she was trying to attract simps in the real world tho, unless being a pretty girl is a crime.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure her whole deal is to complete destroy any sense of love and friendship he has, just so there is no one else he can be with but her.

I'm betting she's cynical because Toma's old friends were incels that got jealous of him instead of being happy their boy was in a happy relationship.

Everyone itt just assumes she was the bad guy, if she was even if Toma didn't hate her he's not dumb enough that he wouldn't be cautious.

So basically her deal is that she has this idea that 100% of men are a certain way. However, the MC seems to be an exception to this rule in her mind. This creates an inconsistency in her worldview that she does not appreciate. So basically to her, "seducing/breaking" him will make him align with her views and she'll be completely justified (at least in her own head). The MC on the other hand is not one to immediately cast blame and steadfast in his optimistic beliefs. The reason she's being so awful is that he is basically an antithesis to her and it drives her nuts. Interesting chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And even still, the only really redeemable character here is Sofia the nun. While Maria and Deane might be friendlier, allegiance doesn't really change what they are made of, which is toxic waste. And no need to even mention big bitch herself.

And I know "har har funni stori, don't think so brain no hurt!", but trying to preempt that, attempting to peddle clown shoes for the audience is less funny than keeping it within the story. Breaks the flow. A better author would let evil characters be actually evil and dumb characters dumb, instead of eating their own setups with rickety apologetics.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it SO MUCH when the protag is just like "oh I never held a grudge even though you were an absolute b$tch to me and were the very thing you swore to destroy."

Get mad! Riot! Do something, but don't just be a doormat. 🤦
C'mon. We all know if the mc got pissed his harem girls would stop liking him since they wouldn't see him as a "nice guy" anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, leaving aside the fact that she has destroyed over a hundred friendships. She is also a murderer. Why the fuck would you want to be friends with someone like that!!!!???

Dex-chan lover
Bro trynna talk-no-jutsu a psychotic cult leader.

That's how you know Isekai protags are stupidly OP, cuz not even Naruto could pull that shit off.

Dex-chan lover
So this just cements the fact that he will NEVER EVER fuck anyone. Becuase if he does, she will win. Great way to canonize your blueballing author. Shame that it doesn't make any sense considering he deosn't have anything to prove to such a retarded bitch.

Uhm, leaving aside the fact that she has destroyed over a hundred friendships. She is also a murderer. Why the fuck would you want to be friends with someone like that!!!!???
The implication of her party crushing ways and teaching it to others is because, assumedly, she's been exposed to terrible men and now assume all men only act nice to get something from a woman.
But more importantly, who exactly did she kill? It was some psychopath that pushed him in front of truck kun, most likely to get her attention. Nothing in her modus operandi suggests she's the kind of person to make someone kill for her.

Users who are viewing this thread