Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 8 - Party Crusher and Nur…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Blutoons and Kagenihisomi for the good job in this chapter!

Wasn't expecting there will be a 'Taking care of the sick MC' in this story. Also that Isekai Line also caught me off guard :LOL:

Aggregator gang
THe translation of these chapters is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the ape NFT bastards did with their machine translation.
Those garbage translations were almost unintelligible.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer your translations 1000% more than the monkee fuck, once the original translator of something they sniped drops the manga they just leave it to die. Quite a few things I actually liked died that way and I hate that guy for that.
It's almost like they're Party Crushers.

Supporter
:meguu: needed to see more of her perspective of molesting Toma.
"I hate these men with their ulterior motives and lewd intentions! That's why it's totally fine if I take advantage of Thomas' illness to strip him down and have my way with him!"

I mean, it's certainly full of visual potential, but...ick.

Contributor
Not a very smart thing to play shenanigans with someone who's actually sick. Good thing she actually stopped when he fainted, but attempting to seduce him while he was sick was a clearly underhanded move. Still, she might be getting better than she used to be. Except for cooking. Too bad there's no Sofia this time though.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a whole lot more typical of (the worse of romcoms) than the author either realizes or is willing to let on: specifically where Maria is concerned, Toma is playing the dense romcom MC role almost to the hilt. He saw the two of them ready to come to blows right in front of him (obviously over him), he's never seen them make up, and he still thinks it's a good idea to bring up the rival of the girl who'd come to care for him--the girl who still doesn't trust him.

Then he asks Maria if something's wrong. That soup should be heaven's punishment upon him for being so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the life-threatening cold that MCs get anytime they're undressed or get damp. Are colds really that much worse in Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread