Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 8 - Party Crusher and Nur…

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I waited for your releases. Also congrats on having a new translator help you out. It's honestly really annoying that I can already tell Rightdark is ruining your resolve for translating. But personally I refuse to read a botched scan with an ad filled site just so I can read early, some of my friends do that with shonen series like MHA but I tend to wait for the official release since I'm never in a rush. Thanks for the TL and It's wild how both girls are pretty even imo. idk if the author intends to make this harem but i hope we don't get any more love rivals and we keep up with building the team dynamic. With solid "chill" chapters like this.

Dex-chan lover
Know that I’ll only be reading your amazing TLs, Blu.

Hope you can keep up the series even if that scammer keeps targeting it.

Also Sofia will be best girl in my heart, even if Maria is kinda cute too.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised that Maria is a terrible cook & hope she won't use that to her advantage for the next encounter? Thanks for the mass release & take your time since the quality is worth the wait.
indeed i didn't bother with the monkey one, we are not in a hurry to read, quality is better than quantity most of the time

Dex-chan lover
Love it when the cute girl can't cook for shit; gets me every time. Sweet of Maria to come over genuinely wanting to help him. That's a white mage for you.

Dex-chan lover
Full Status Recovery conveniently stop working for cold lol
its more so that sickness can count as a condition rather than a status debuff, so status recovery doesn't cure it
healing magic should though

Supporter
Nice work, Blu. Good to see you still working on this one. Please keep it up for those of us who deeply appreciate your work.

Dex-chan lover
People be pitting Maria against Sofia when Maria x Sofia is a perfectly cromulent outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread