Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 26 - …

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, levels seem so useless here. The everyone is so overleveled and full of skill and still get rekt by medium to low level bosses.
I'd rather they keep the level numbers less ridiculous if they're just gonna ignore how being 10x or 100x the level of the rest should make you a Saitama.

Dex-chan lover
Punch no work?
Magic no work?
Try Magic Punch!

oh-yeah-oh-yeah-gif.gif

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, levels seem so useless here. The everyone is so overleveled and full of skill and still get rekt by medium to low level bosses.
I'd rather they keep the level numbers less ridiculous if they're just gonna ignore how being 10x or 100x the level of the rest should make you a Saitama.
Tis the same problem that korean mmo with level limit above 100; You never know how strong the character is.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of disgaea, I wish I could get into it, but I'll never understand when you pivot to grinding out levels or equipment levels

Dex-chan lover
Wassup guys, translator here

I loved this small arc, the next one is still on-going but it seems nice so far. You should read back a chapter or two because there's a hint for an upcoming character
breakdance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Enemy can deal with magic? physical?

why-not-both.jpg

No one dies today as long as Sakura's rotating elbow is around.

Dex-chan lover
Badass ending. Like that the MC with his massive strength still has to find clever ways around opponents.

Dex-chan lover
The power scaling is just too dumb at this point. He is still getting outclassed by a boss in terms of speed because if not, his fire magic could've landed on the armor and wouldn't have been countered by the weapon that reflects magic attacks.

Also, why not break the weapons with physical attacks then if only the armor reflects physical attacks? He caught the tail so he's able to do it. His level is at least 380x higher than a level 99 person surely he can break the weapons with physical attacks, right?

Dex-chan lover
Ya I agree with the others. If this is a g rank mission and he’s having trouble fighting at his level at said low dungeon. I’m sorry human race is dead, an army of 99s won’t be enough if there are dungeon rampages.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of disgaea, I wish I could get into it, but I'll never understand when you pivot to grinding out levels or equipment levels
They were drawn in one face too. THEY ALL HAVE SAKURABA FACE.

Sakuraba blonde face
Sakuraba wife face
Sakuraba bearded face
Sakuraba smug face
Sakuraba ponytail face

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
dungeon is rank G, and yet, 2 lvl 99 and the MC with his level being over 38k and they still had a hard time against this boss, the dungeon ranking is seriously messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread