Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - …

Dex-chan lover
So edgy guy was angry, because the MC had a higher level than him? Yeah I know he probably got a complex for being 'beneath' others due to the bullying but seriously? That's the reason?!

From what I recall of previous chapters, he killed people! (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that) Knowing this manga this guy won't die, but I'm hoping he gets locked up at the least. Well anyway, thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, just knock him out. It's not like he's a murderer or anything, and he definitely won't come back to attack you later!

Edit: Though, looking back at it, it doesn't look like he ever actually murders anyone on-panel. He talks about treating players and monsters "the same" though, and he directed twisting magic at the girl here with enough force to completely obliterate the giant robot's arm, so at the very least he's likely an attempted murderer, though from the monster comment I assume he just murders people regardless rather than just horribly maiming them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
stop-whining-tmjkv2.jpg

seriously mate? you got mad at him because of THAT???
so your horrible actions by murdering people and monsters... because you couldn't handle that someone else did have the same skill? good lord... please stop being so pathetic.

again your touch skill SUCKS. you need to touch them to copy? HAH! try one who can do longranged attacks. you will die faster than a newbie in a COD online game.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, do the boosted stats include his original stats? Because how is he maintaining his stats with his level going down? Like at what point is it less beneficial to turn off the level consumption skill?

Dex-chan lover
is this a calculated gamble that his gained xp will be proportional to the loser's lvl and he'll make back all his spent levels

Users who are viewing this thread