Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ehhhhhh the quality of how interesting kinda dropped, I gave it an 8/10 but now its down to 7/10.

Hope the story quality gets better in the future.

someone come and forcing your sister to marry them
and you're thinking : let's befriend them
wtf man?

Dex-chan lover
What? I don't get anything at all. Leaves, all of a sudden? I don't remember leaves being talked about anywhere else. Seems kind of silly to use leaves as currency. And to cut off the existing leaves and then regrow them.

Fed-Kun's army
Guy pisses you off, so you plan on mass producing counterfeit goods of his family business and degrading their value to nothing....
Wow.
They have an optional alternative currency in mind but this village might go through an inflation period for a while.

Ahhh, if only our world has magic, I'd just live my life quietly while growing my own tasty tobacco, then enjoying the dusk reading books while puffing my pipe, if only.

@Nk9bjP4A: You make it sound like the Romans never used salt as currency or spices weren't used as currency in Medieval Europe. Even for consumables, if everyone (or a lot of people at least) agree that it is valuable, it can be a currency.

Aggregator gang
@Darkion

Thats all fine and good, but that has nothing to do with the characters motivations. your saying you dont mind him taking down a family which is built on a monopoly which is neither here or there. All im saying is thats the equivalent of someone kicking over your potted plants and then you scheme the downfall of their family.

Although if that brat was even a little serious over the sister thing then I would ruin his family with a smile XD

Fed-Kun's army
Just because he wanted to be friends with benefits doesn't mean he is going to give up his sister. He would probably kill the guy before giving her up.

Dex-chan lover
@BlurEyes

There's a group that uses carved boulders and large rocks. Pretty interesting actually.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

Dex-chan lover
Since it's the main currency instead of just a consumable product, won't most people in the village hold that currency as their savings then experience hyperinflation for a while? Unless the commodity has low shelf life and isn't that important for bartering. MC dragging everyone down with his plan, but maybe it doesn't matter to him as long as he profits. Or author didn't think this through.

Users who are viewing this thread