Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Double-page supporter
Story's interesting but dealing with yet another "good-natured magic idiot" honestly leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

mc is an incest rejector. what a pussy
So, getting trapped in that village for the rest of his life as he grows more weed and waits for genetics to screw up his offsprings is the bravest thing to do I guess?
I myself did wonder, how would the situaton feel if the genders were reversed??🫣

Lost me when the little sister took a crazy turn, she got a really raw deal from MC and it acts like none of it is his fault.

Ok so this manga as a whole is good, ok, keeps the pace going, however, what is disappointing is, despite being in a new world in a new body with new traditions and culture, he is being disrespectful but not going along with traditions, and wholey being a disappointment to the family by running away. Yes of course it can be seen as being a bit bad being trapped in the village, but that is what the clan did, so it has to be respected. The MC should of went through with the marriage, as that is tradition, sure incest may not be seen as good irl, but this is anime, not real life, grow a pair and shove it. However again, the story is good, but I hate the MC because he's been disrespectful to his family and clans culture and traditions.

Can we get more chapters? I really like the translators work and would appreciate seeing some more progress in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread