Saikyou no Mamono ni Narumichi wo Tadoru Ore, Isekaijuu de Zamaa wo Shikkou suru

Banned
This story turns into the usual Evil God usurped the Good God like many of the 2010-15s isekai stories. I actually like this manga as it minimizes all of the boring monologue to actually show the story.
Might also be why the story is somewhat in hiatus as the web novel is in hiatus for 3 years while I only saw 2 volumes of the light novel.
I hope the good translator is able to wrap up the first arc until the evil woman gets the justice she deserves.

This story turns into the usual Evil God usurped the Good God like many of the 2010-15s isekai stories. I actually like this manga as it minimizes all of the boring monologue to actually show the story.
Might also be why the story is somewhat in hiatus as the web novel is in hiatus for 3 years while I only saw 2 volumes of the light novel.
I hope the good translator is able to wrap up the first arc until the evil woman gets the justice she deserves.
Just recently updated, there's more coming!

Dex-chan lover
"The work is trying to do too much, and letting things fall from their grasp."

Ok so, I don't really like this one. I just hate hardcore bullying, cause this... this is just not ok to happen. Kill them or leave them be, stop playing with your food like a cat after disemboling a mouse. Beyond that, the who litrpg is just pretty much ignored and doesn't add much to the story cause stats and levels are suggestions and somehow the MC just knows what some skills do, but also doesn't to others..... genuinely how does he know what the influencer skill does when he wouldn't have prior experience, and you can't say cause he has appraisal as he claimed he didn't know what some skills did. Moving on further, the mc is a chimera.... yet he looks like a dragon.... I find this heretical.... moving on futher still, there's something in the mc's status that doesn't make sense to me unless we are missing one exact bizare backstory. And finally, alot of the skill names and shit is just ..... sigh, let me explain it simply the pacing is shit. You know one of those Mafia ads where the level 1 guy suddenly becomes 100 for stealing the girl? Yeah, that's this manga in a nutshell....

Personally I wished they focused more on the slice of life side of things early, to make a focus on the Female Lead and how her main solstice is her pet that she helped who fights back against the bullies..... instead we got constant extreme bullying, terrible backstories, too fast pacing, and thought to be female protagonist is instead male monster protagonist, and a shounen psychological action story....

Refer to the top on my final opinion. In this case the novel may genuinely be better, but I wouldn't know

Dex-chan lover
sees the first page of ch. 1 So subtlety was thrown out like a baby with the bath water. XD

Dex-chan lover
What Zinn wrote basically encapsulates this manga in its entirety, but I'd like to add that, overall, if you actively skip over any scene of dumbshit over the top bullying bs, the story is overall pretty decent to read.

The dragon and the girl are fun characters to follow, and the art is pretty good.

Just ignore anything else, the author is trying to copy Chinese / Korean hyperbole very poorly.

this is a prime example of a manga who's sole purpose is so just piss you off and nothing else. the story is okay, already seen it a few times already but its starting to get translated again after 2 years so ill stay for a bit. wonder where the current are is going to go but im already guessing how its going to play out

Users who are viewing this thread