Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Your move next GD Scans :pepehmm:
It's been 4 months, they dropped it~

:kek: I couldn't even keep a straight face :lol: (we all know what happens if someone tries to pick up a title gd has long since dropped)

edit: just realized, but a fun april's fools joke would be to make an april's fools page and upload it as the newest chapter for a bunch of titles they dropped (or even not), just to see if they fall for the joke-chapter. I doubt they would, but if they did it would be hilarious :p

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
not bad for a first attempt. Didn't catch any typos beyond the one on 'convenient' being spelled as 'concenient' when the mofo is monologuing about the local hero
If there's anything that'd be good to improve on it'd be the font choice and the size of the text being kinda small.
Good Job tho, and thanks for the translation

Supporter
Your move next GD Scans :pepehmm:
It's been 4 months, they dropped it~

:kek: I couldn't even keep a straight face :lol: (we all know what happens if someone tries to pick up a title gd has long since dropped)
Take your bets, how long?
maxresdefault.jpg

Supporter
not bad for a first attempt. Didn't catch any typos beyond the one on 'convenient' being spelled as 'concenient' when the mofo is monologuing about the local hero
If there's anything that'd be good to improve on it'd be the font choice and the size of the text being kinda small.
Good Job tho, and thanks for the translation
Fonts always seem to be one of the "tricky" aspects. It's either take a guide's advice, or go with either Ariel or Wingdings.

Dex-chan lover
Nicee, yoyr translation is great but the font seems need a little work

Now let see GD suddenly have bunch of chapters released

Users who are viewing this thread