Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 14

Power Uploader
Are they locking chapters behind a paywall?
As far as I'm aware, I remember someone saying that they indeed do that. I never bought their patreon so I wouldn't know. It would make sense though since they already have those chapters translated, least they can do is hand them out to the people that are paying them.

Double-page supporter
As far as I'm aware, I remember someone saying that they indeed do that. I never bought their patreon so I wouldn't know. It would make sense though since they already have those chapters translated, least they can do is hand them out to the people that are paying them.
If true that's scummy as hell. Then the whole reason they do this song and dance is holding chapters hostage for money while they milk patreons dry with a work they dont have the rights to. So someone else picking up a series is hurting their bottom line.

Can someone ping the GD-guy to comment on this? I don't remember the nickname of that filth off the top of my head. Would love to see him try justify this.

People not even talking about the actual manga but just shitting on the group, lol xP. Once again, fuck that useless woman, fucking baggage should have stayed in her room instead of roaming around.

Users who are viewing this thread