Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
So this time he is taking them all with him. The monsters already want to marry him and the elf probably does too. Will he actually do so or will they just slice of life adventure all the way to the end?

Fed-Kun's army
Who are the people on page 18? Are they characters that will show up later on or are they from a different manga?

Dex-chan lover
will he get a new girl for every deadly sin he kills?
I mean he got the elf girl for killing Zeld'don and there were 2 new girls on page 18 that looked very close to him

Dex-chan lover
@MrKinneas page 17 and 18 are from the novel, probably to promote it too
i think they are water spirit undine and fire spirit salamander and join him later on

You know you're a baddass when a whole kingdom won't come near anything if you tell them your name 10/10 daddy MC

The only gripe I have with the series now is that, let's assume that the last pages are novel illustrations, I dislike Jin's manga face, he looks almost like the guy from gate on the anime, meanwhile on the light novel he looks like a manly man (only lacks an amazing mustache), who would be the ultimate middle aged hunter, and not have a meh face

Dex-chan lover
In before "Gluttony was the weakest of the Seven Deadly Sins!".

Dex-chan lover
so succubus/minotaur? slave and female ocean knight will be joining next? cool

"It's a village that Jin protected" just by that the kingdom don't lay a hand. Damn this guy is boss

Dex-chan lover
So are each of the holes connected to a different hole or the same hole?

And how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Users who are viewing this thread