Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

Fed-Kun's army
ok ok i revised my short description, a guy finishes the main story of a monster hunter like world and moves on with the dlc

@Morose since Isekai means "other world" it doesn't have to involve switching from earth to another world, but from a fantasy world to another fantasy world, too. Switching worlds some way or the other is the only necessary thing to qualify as Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@Senshougahara this one is good, MC is middle age and still doesnt act like some retard middle age yet. mc also strong, know what to do and what need to do

Dex-chan lover
Hardly a middle aged guy, he looks at most around 35.

But history looks interesting for now.

Thank God, so far this MC is not that some naive shit head wanna-be. Who let his enemy go like nothing ever happened.

but let see , it still in chapter 4 .. so there is still things that sure happen in the future.. just hope the MC didn't become like those shit.

Wooooohoooo, DAM I ACTUALLY FELT MY BLOOD PUMPING FULL OF EXCITEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS. HOLY SHIT LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH. Fufufu... Ahahahaha...

Hahahaha. this is what happens when the evil D&D kingdom, populated by at best level 5-7 NPCs and the large majority Level 1-3, piss off the player character who's level is in their high teens and armed with the fancy magic gear.

Users who are viewing this thread