Saikyou no Shien-shoku "Wajutsushi" Dearu Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Kuran wo Shitagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Differences In The Party

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope they don't go after them and that the ones who stole their money also don't die, I would so much prefer for MC to become so successful that years later they see how successful MC is and they really regret leaving him but MC also doesn't let them join , I think if they went that route it would be ALOT better then the other generic route of lets go after them or the "bad guys" end up dead, can't wait to see what happens

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly enough I'm not hating the rude muscle head character as much as I usually would.

Heads up. The way MC deals with situations in this novel is a controversial topic.

Aggregator gang
walter is such a bro, i'm glad he wasn't one of the ones who ditched. i hope that instead of getting surpassed eventually in the MC's clan that he instead either continues to be strong or takes a backseat role and becomes a blacksmith or something like that.

Okay. This is how I see this manga playing out:

- First, two love birds who ran away with the money end up becoming truly famous, strong, and powerful adventurers. They go on and live otherwise successful lives.
- Because this manga's tags don't indicate any gore, I can rest assured in saying nothing bad will ever happen to the love birds. They will go out and try to move on, but guilt and/or legal troubles will plague them.
- The MC and his party members who were also robbed will go out and try to see if they can find the other two, but will be unable to find them. Because of this, the party is, for the most part, will disband. The MC will work "hard" to achieve his dreams.
- The MC will work and save up once again, this time gaining fame as well. His fame will precede him, and he will be able to acquire all the jobs he could ever need.
- The two love birds will end up losing all their money, either from a gambling problem, misfortune, or another theft (which would be ironic). They will be depressed, forced to look for work again.
- During this time, the two will hear about the MC and his amazing feats. The man will realize how much they screwed up; the woman will become either extremely jealous, or may try sucking up to him and try to seduce him (though I doubt this; the manga does not have neither an "ecchi" nor "smut" tag).
- The MC may reject the two as a faux-justice.

Supporter
More interesting than I was thinking. For me it was the already seen in all fantasy/isekai story "Get out of the party" theme, but instead it's "They fled with the money".

Interesting...

Aggregator gang
For those who want spoilers about how our MC deals with things:
The MC tracks them down, gives a few kicks to lloyd, and then sells them as slaves to a drag queen slave trader.

How I see it is that they’ll get revenge, c’mon they can’t, its a fortune form what I understand, or he’ll work hard from the start with/without Walter (for why without - he’ll probably be like mad and say it your fault etc.) or maybe both I dunno

Where can I find this web novel you guys speak of? Also thanks for translation.

That was a foolish move they just turned their back on the MC they will come to regret it later

Users who are viewing this thread