Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
> Deym this chapter.
It always display Captain Sera *ss, and it was so sexy.
My son is now on awakening mode....

> What's the best thing for Captain Sera was her straightforward personality and her fatless belly

> Next chapter, Captain Sera will continue the bathing scene with Youji and Rose

Double-page supporter
Please tell me that this was not the lastest chapter. 😟

Dex-chan lover
@Namwal I think it's the fact that Youji has done all these massive feats with less than minimal effort and he still can't seem to recognize the fact he's a power house. The author is intentionally keeping him stupid for the sake of padding out the plot, if Youji started acting like a person with basic common sense, this would basically be One Punch Man. So Youji has to needlessly tiptoe around people and areas that, quite literally, can't hurt him very much if at all (we've seen a knife break upon contact with his throat).

Guys, raws are available up to ch.54

August is probably meant as August 2020,.not this year

Dex-chan lover
@Rfli02
Was probably last year because there’s no way that there’s a 8 month delay especially when raws are already ahead

Thanks for the translation

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems Nash really needs to learn how to care for and command his subordinates as a true leader rather than a scummy noble who only cares about obedience and having their will done no matter the sacrifice. Also I call foul! Even if Nash is scum and dishonorable no hitting below the belt is an unspoken rule among men! Not to mention pulverizing Nash's family jewels into powder is beyond the pale. Between the physical trauma and mental damage Nash might venture into a new world that should've remained unexplored. In any case, looks like Sera is going to join the harem now.

Dex-chan lover
He's as good as dead. His balls are popped, the eggs are cracked, the sausage has been beaten to a medium-rare.

Dex-chan lover
Angry punch so this means there are different punches such as love punch

Users who are viewing this thread