Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 9 - I Want to Notice

Dex-chan lover
Sloaw ass MC
At this point this is barely believable. And I am a dense fella

GAAAAAAH I NEED MORE 😭 It's really a shame this is just a monthly serialisation... But hey I can wait... Like Sakurai-san would... I've been reading this since chapter 2 and man I hope this goes on even after they become a couple. HECK I'D STILL READ IT EVEN AFTER THEY GET MARRIED 💙💙💙

you can't really tell if she was being aggressive or just caring about her classmate's lips

Dex-chan lover
She could frigging French this dude and he'd be like uhhh maybe we're only friends?

Double-page supporter
@Pixad If a girl being polite in canada includes almost sitting on a guys lap, pressing her breasts against him and nearly kiss him, darn book me a plane ticket to canada... i want to be polite with the girls too 🤣

Dex-chan lover
she's touching my dick and saying she wants to "bang me" 🤔
hmmmmmmmm i need to sleep on this one

Dex-chan lover
Her mouth is still fucky and the guy is still retarded/gay
>she, literally grinding on his dick
>MC: what did she mean by this?

Contributor
They could be married for fifty years with five kids and 17 grandchildren and MC would still be in the dark.

Aggregator gang
Just let her fucking say that dude, make her wait more untill she lost her interest. What’s the fucking difference who would answer, unless he’s gay or something.

Dex-chan lover
Femchad.

Her panties are now wetter than a hurricane season in Florida.

Dex-chan lover
It better be he's just going about saying "my heart isn't ready yet to start dating" in a very Japanese way (a la marriage proposals about miso soup every day), or I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread