Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Sangatsu will become an Oresama.

Dex-chan lover
Even for an axed ending it feels half assed, but like somebody already pointed out there too many side characters and the main cast was barely fleshed out it had an interesting premise and the MC was super adorable could have gone a long way but alas it was a good ride everyone.

3C

A okay ending to a great series. I think the author kept the ending open because they were planning to make teacher a love rival later so in a way I like that it ended here. That friendship dynamic is the core of the story, you really don't see a relationship like that anywhere else.

I think the tan Yankee makes this complicated. It's the turning point of making the series isn't as enjoyable as in the beginning.

Man, it looks like this was the best they could do with the time they had left, but it really needed more chapters. RIP in peace. I can't even be too disappointed in the ending rather than the people who canceled it.

Thanks for scanlating it regardless though.

And there I thought they were just going to rush the ending to at least make it a bit better but this-

I wonder if we’ll see Sangatsu again :((

There was a pretty good premise but it got complicated quickly when adding more side charas.

Mixed feeling about the tanned delinquent up until the end too. I still can’t picture him a couple with the bestfriend. It’s a bit of a clash.

Dex-chan lover
@nogenem HAH NO! Not even close, this is disappointing at worst, there are 100s if not 1000s of manga which are actively infuriating with their endings.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did they really not tie up ANY of the 3 ships? Not oven ONE?

What a fucking loose-ass, dogshit ending. It just stopped while resolving nothing. Thank you for seeing it through to the end scanbros!

LOOOOOOOOL

This ending is so f*cking bad I can't even be mad, I'm just laughing how crap it is 😂😂

what a disappointing ending to a great manga :( it really didn't deserve to get axed...

Users who are viewing this thread