Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So we have Erika that loves Koto, Koto that loves Aya and Aya that loves Koto(or do Aya actually love Erika, just to make it the typical triangle situation?)
A love triangle can simply be two people liking the same person. A and B both liking C. It doesn't require A liking B and B liking C and C liking A in order to count. I know people are caught up on the title of the manga, but we don't seem to be far enough in to know for sure yet.

Dex-chan lover
Koto going on date with Aya rn might be little confusing, it’s like either you’re dating a minor or a same age gf but she wasn’t aged for 7 yrs lol

anyway, Erika being third wheel makes me think she’s the actual MC here. despite having one-sided love for Koto, she’s well aware of condition and still support for both of her friends. she deserves better..
Aya was all geared up to having a festival walk be peak dating just a week prior in her time. She probably doesn't even realize what a date request would sound like to an adult. But Koto seems to have not mentally moved on despite growing older so maybe they are a "match" still by manga standards.

Erika being revealed to be the understudy for Aya in the play... that Koto skipped out on. Paaaain. Aya can't move on because she lost 7 years. Koto mentally couldn't move on. And Erika is frozen the placeholder and is just hoping anything would trigger Koto moving forward with her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't even know how to feel about this situation. I just hope Erika gets a happy ending at this point. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
A love triangle can simply be two people liking the same person. A and B both liking C. It doesn't require A liking B and B liking C and C liking A in order to count. I know people are caught up on the title of the manga, but we don't seem to be far enough in to know for sure yet.
I know that it Can be 2 people liking the same person, but in the triangle GL series I have read before it is like 90% sure that A likes B, B likes C and C likes A🤣

Dex-chan lover
So we have Erika that loves Koto, Koto that loves Aya and Aya that loves Koto(or do Aya actually love Erika, just to make it the typical triangle situation?)
Nah I don't see any clue about Aya x Erika or vice versa, yet. My guess is Erika always jealous of Aya for having Koto's attention, but in the end Aya disappear for 7 yrs leaving Koto alone and Erika who love Koto and conveniently there for her fill in the hole but Koto still can't forget about Aya which lead to Erika who jealous of Aya but still want Koto to be happy so she urge them to talk thing out after Aya reappear again and if Koto still decide to break up with Erika and end up dating Aya, Erika will painfully accept it.
But I don't think Aya x Koto is the case because 1) The age gap. 2) after 7 years Koto has changed and there is no guarantee Aya still like the current Koto. 3) unless Aya's disappearance is solve, there is a chance Aya will vanish and leaving Koto alone again and 4) Koto must a a real bitch to ditch Erika who has been with her through hard time, loving and understanding her for 7 yrs just so she can go back to her ex who now is a minor with 7yrs age gap :v

Dex-chan lover
I like how seriously this manga is taking the premise. You have a supernatural element, but everything around that is being handled fairly realistically. Like, having the secret start to leak out and seeing reactions from other people who knew her, because it’s a small town.

Dex-chan lover
Seven years ago, Aya was showing signs that she wanted to go away somewhere, which Koto noticed. And now we know that in the present, she is relieved about her grandfather's death. So right now, this, and Erika's jealousy, are the possible causes of the time jump.

Erika mentioned a conversation she had with Aya on the day of the festival, which Aya does not recall, as she claims she was taken on the day before the festival. We also don't know if Aya and Koto ended up writing a tanzaku together. There's a lot we don't know about the day Aya disappeared, and the days leading up to it.

Nah I don't see any clue about Aya x Erika or vice versa, yet. My guess is Erika always jealous of Aya for having Koto's attention, but in the end Aya disappear for 7 yrs leaving Koto alone and Erika who love Koto and conveniently there for her fill in the hole but Koto still can't forget about Aya which lead to Erika who jealous of Aya but still want Koto to be happy so she urge them to talk thing out after Aya reappear again and if Koto still decide to break up with Erika and end up dating Aya, Erika will painfully accept it.
But I don't think Aya x Koto is the case because 1) The age gap. 2) after 7 years Koto has changed and there is no guarantee Aya still like the current Koto. 3) unless Aya's disappearance is solve, there is a chance Aya will vanish and leaving Koto alone again and 4) Koto must a a real bitch to ditch Erika who has been with her through hard time, loving and understanding her for 7 yrs just so she can go back to her ex who now is a minor with 7yrs age gap :v
Why do you think Koto needed to "break up" or "ditch" Erika? I see nowhere in the manga indicates that Koto and Erika are dating, they're probably best friend at most.

Omg damn it’s too good. I get koto’s reaction - imagine your first love coming out of nowhere looking exactly the same and the unresolved feelings all resurface bc you never got closure. Like damn. Still rooting for koto x aya I just don’t know how it’ll happen with the time travel thing like it might end u bittersweet bc ermmm a 14 year old and a 21 year old

Dex-chan lover
I was avoiding this one because I am not a big fan of triangles, but damn this one is good.

I feel bad for Erika, specially because it might lead up to her having some part in the time-skip thing — like a “I wish she would just disappear” moment when she didn’t actually mean it but the god’s were like HA! SIKE giving her what she wanted but not really. And obviously if that were the case she would harbour immense guilt for all those years even if she didn’t actively made sure it happened, it was just a 14 year-old fit of rage that sadly turned out to be fulfilled, just a coincidence that it did happen (but in her head, and maybe the others, it could not be). However she seems to have matured a lot and if it turns out to be the case her past self could be framed as a culprit (despite obviously not being) she would be able to handle it, and something tells me Aya would not blame her at all, given that she knows the bigger picture (her family situation was not good and maybe there was something even deeper than plain abuse going on, like, the whole issue with the family being the source of the supernatural — her wishing for it, her family being related to the supernatural which would give her “powers” to grant her fleeting wish, etc).
I just don’t want Erika to be depicted as the sore loser of a love triangle even after 7 years. We saw on chapter 1 that she heard the whole confession and got pissed, she might have even confronted Aya somehow because of it, but ain’t no way 21 year-old Erika doesn’t have bigger mental fortitude to accept whatever comes. She might even have had it back then, but one will never know given the circumstances of the parts of the triangle disappearing…

It could also be that this last conversation she had was not with Aya herself but some… empty shell filled with whatever lead to the girl’s disappearance. Anyways, so much mystery. This one’s GOOD! I just hope the adults will actually be adults, like Koto being somehow mature like Erika is.
We can excuse her avoiding Aya for now because there is too much going on — the absurdity of it and the emotional baggage she carried around for YEARS. But the whole deal should get closure some way or the other. And I do agree with people saying that… a 14 year-old is still a 14 year-old even if she’s supposed to be your age. Even if they have all the means to prove it’s the same person and therefore by the law she’s 21 just like the rest of them, that’s still a frozen picture of a past where they were still children. The other party (Koto) might have a hard time processing being an adult and allowing herself to still harbour feelings for a middle schooler, even if it’s someone who once was the same age as her.
Anyways, time travel, ethics, love, etc. There is no “age is just a number” loophole here, fellas.

And Aya could be very much dead and by the end of it they’ll find out she somehow died the day before the festival. But then some shenanigans happened and she appeared in the future to find peace, put an end to what she couldn’t do before tragedy. Like she’s not a ghost but “artificially alive”, if you get my gist (I don’t).

Users who are viewing this thread