Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

@firefox1234:
Depending on the ending this series could easily be top 10 romance manga, excited to see how it finishes.

TBH that last page in chapter 120 was so cathartic they could've ended it right there and I would've been fine with it. The only bad part about it ending so soon is that it's unlikely there will ever be an anime.

Aggregator gang
Oh that last chapter was so satisfying....ohhhhhhhhhhh I needed that. Woulda been better if they were punched in the nose, but I'm very satisfied with that.

Not sure why so many people are surprised it's ending. The series had a pretty strong start and was good for a while, but then started to take a pretty sharp dive when they got into
the contrived "needing to hide the relationship"
stuff. They started setting up more silly obstacles, the usual new characters to try and get in the way of the relationship, and just really forced moments. I really liked this series, but about halfway through it really lost its way and never recovered.

The next chapter should (hopefully) come with the next issue of Big Comic Spirits, or in a few days for the RAWs.
Still pretty long wait tho... :c

On a scale of 0-100 we were at like 22-23 last chapter.

Now we are at 120.

*What the fuck.*

MD@Home
I like this, because it portraits the real life relationship so well (the getting a girlfriend).
And the panel, where he just sees her how beautiful she is, is amazing.

This is a sports manga with a very realistic and believable romance plot. I really enjoy it and find the pacing to be spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread