Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.5 - Extra Arc: If Takinami Lemon did it for Newbie discovery!?

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprise she used their real given names. Oh, Lemon... What are we gonna do with you~

Dex-chan lover
I love Lemon so much. Women who are as horny as she is are truly amazing. I can watch her masturbate for hours, relaxing to the sounds of her moans and smell of her syrupy discharge oozing from her vagina. After she has "cummed down 🤭" I'll invite her to bounce on my penis and squeeze me like there's no tomorrow. As I struggle to not immediately finish inside her she places her bubbly boobs in my face. Her boobs are a little sweaty (which is nice), and I lick the sweat, which has a hint of lemon 🍋, rolling down to her cleavage. Lemon's awkwardness, embarrassment, and clumsiness makes her sexier in my eyes. In the end, I'll ensure her citrus womb overflows with my love and admiration for her.

Kanon and Noan are unbelievably gorgeous. To start, Kanon has such a nice skin complexion. Her twin tails are distinct and beautiful. Her boobs, while not as big as Noan's, are very cute. Her butt is definitely top-tier though. It's big and is pleasantly-shaped. I'd definitely ask her if she be comfortable sitting and farting on my face. Her butt and crotch must smell heavenly for someone as delightfully petite as her.

Noan is very chesty and attractive. Obviously bigger isn't always better, and there comes a point (at least for me) that boobs stop being attractive due to their sheer size. But Noan escapes such a pitfall; her boobs are bountiful and bouncy without being too big. I'm just so weak to well-endowed women, and Noan ticks all my boxes. I'll embrace her and get a feeling for how busty she truly is. After complimenting her assets she'll squeeze my penis with her boobs as a reward for such sincere flattery. She watches enthralled as my milk pools gradually pools in her sizable cleavage. I once again thank her and tell her I love her. In that moment, I gaze at her shyly holding her boobs together and quenching her thirst from the pool formed in her cleavage.

Thank you for the translation (oh lordy I want Lemon to do naughty things to me with her body. But I love all three of them so much. Horny and (naturally) chesty/petite women are absolute treasures and deserve to be treated as such).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lemon and her perversions...

5ex5j0H.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread