Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - If Takinami Lemon did it for sisters!? Part ①

Dex-chan lover
>sisters (step)
What value even is in that? Just burn it all with fire. Fucking tofu burger eating degenerates.

Lemon and Pine. I think their parents were fans of Pine-sol Lemon Fresh.

Dex-chan lover
The framing in Page 9 really makes the 'Beastiality' section look quite large in comparison to the other sections on that shelf.

CBC

Aggregator gang
So, once more Lemon-san proves to be best girl, but chic, we need to talk about those Bestiality and NTR sections of your collection.

I think this might be the first harem-ish manga I read with such a overwhelmingly BEST GIRL. Lemon is so much better, there is no context... Choco Imouto is delicious, Ara Ara nee-san is... a bit lacking imo, maybe due to low screen time... But Lemony-chan is so much better.

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman
I actually get the opposite feeling. Most harem manga have 1, 2 at most, best girl(s), far and away. This one and Murenase! Seton Gakuen are the only 2 I read where the vast majority of girls are best girl.

1. Delicious masochistic chocimouto brocon
2. Serene motherly sexual predator nee-chan
3. Easily flustered nudist legal-loli
4. Absolute fucking degenerate
5. Big-breasted, easily influenced true friend
6. Even more easily influenced and easily flustered gyaru
7. Would be best girl if he was a she
and now
8. The absolute degenerate's competent imouto

Best harem in a while. The only two I could possibly cross out out of the original 7 are the trap and the nee-chan. The rest are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Lemon's lemons grip

2WcqSqH.png

Dex-chan lover
Development I would love to see:
Pine-chan becomes interested in MC, and Lemon implodes (both emotionally and sexually, of course) from the stress of having the object of here impure affections stolen by the imouto she mysteriously denied having.

Or any other combination of the various other girls in this series trying to get a piece of MC-kun is fine too. The apartment is soundproofed, after all, so more participants won't be an issue.

Fed-Kun's army
Not only does she have the worst taste possible but on top of that she apparently conditioned herself to enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
When life gives you lemons, hurry the fuck up and make lemonade Saotome you indecisive beta

Dex-chan lover
Alone in the apartment, acknowledging feelings, revealing your full power level, surprise sister?

38vwuu.jpg

@REDINACUP I don't want to hear about taste from a person with your... "avatar" lol

Users who are viewing this thread