Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - If Saotome Noan does it for ear cleaning!?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when you want to publish ecchi manga, the editors check if you have a weird fantasy?

Power Uploader
@twinklecake I recently re-read Ito-Koi Tidori and Aki-Sora and it's remarkable how similar they are except that they don't see a reason to not have sex.
It's none of this constant teasing but never following through — in both the incest is consummated in the first chapter and they then go from there.

Aki-Sora especially compares favorable since it lacks a self-insert protagonist and the protagonist is cuter than most of the harem members.

kukUgHu.png

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a chapter with best non-Lemon girl and with lewd “ear cleaning” to boot!

Double-page supporter
He's half right - his sister would be awesome if she weren't a bro-con. She needs to stay perverted though.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje Aki Sora? He is still selfinsert with the distinction that he also carries twincest and otokonoko moe. Many smut authors use this to get around the aversion to random guy characters.

Power Uploader
@SuperOniichan
I don't see how Sora could ever be construed a self-insert opposed to Mobuyuki and Akio in Ito-Koi Tidori..
Mobuyuki and Akio are purposefully kept average in a cast of exceptional characters — note how Mobuyuki looks significantly less pretty than all the other characters and has no special skills or personality traits that all the other characters do have.

Sora does look as good as all the others — it's even a plot point that he and Nami look exactly identical, and he has many exceptional traits and it's typically remarked upon at first sight that he looks incredibly cute, which he does.

Sora is a character whom the reader is invited to find attractive, not to insert oneself into.

Dex-chan lover
It's ok, everyone has a chance, I have faith in this author.

Users who are viewing this thread