Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - If Saotome Noan does it for ear cleaning!?

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was copypaste, but no, he drew each set of panties individually.

Double-page supporter
@Wizardrone

If they aren't, then BIG yawn. It's always "stepsister" and never just "sister". Or if it is, the MC always picks someone else. Have some balls, people!

Aggregator gang
@Neushaartje
Just took a look at a few chapters of Aki Sora, and Sora seems to be pretty similar to Mobuyuki to me, unless something changes later in the story? In any case, anyone who’s “inserting” themselves into any manga character has a problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje A character does not have to be impersonal to be a self insert. Otherwise, all the protagonists of shooters and RPGs would be like that.

Double-page supporter
Sadly these last 2 chapters are basically worthless. But I believe good chapters will come again.

Dex-chan lover
Oneesan would be best girl if she wasn't a pervert. In contrary, Lemon becomes best girl because she was a pervert.

Power Uploader
@mal2012
That's silly — Sora looks visually completely identical to one of the harem members and is also featured on cover and chapter art as a fan-service sexpot and Mobuyuki never is.

@SuperOniichan
That is very much the common definition of a self-insert, a character that lacks any special traits and aspects, a blank slate.
And yes, the protagonists of many games definitely are self-inserts.

Dex-chan lover
wait, are peeps serious about this whole self-insert thing?.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje Well, you yourself confirmed my words. Any protagonist, even the most profound, is still self-insert in one way or another. This is also the reason why BL and yuri emphasize both characters as opposed to the usual romance.

Power Uploader
@SuperOniichan hardly, self-insert is a term used for a very specific character that looks average, has no exceptional qualities, and no strong opinions or motivations.

Dex-chan lover
Noa's crying face was quite precious, now I'm dead curious what happened there lol but I have a feeling it's something really out of context knowing this manga. Of course Onee-chan definitely as a chance.

Definitely in the same page as @Kayriel. That'd be a big NBR copout which is pretty common nowadays. You'll rarely see one actually go all out due to the taboo the topic has.

Thank God Noan has a chance, I'm dropping this if he doesn't end up with Noan or if it's not a harem ending

@RyoukoKonpaku it's dumb ngl, and what's worst is that it's probably the editor's fault and not the author himself (cause we all know that most mangas are better if incest happened,I'm talking about blood related incest in particular;mother/parent complex is included with it)

@Jethzki I'm willing to bet money this will be a "status-quo" ending. There's no actual romance in it - sure, various characters might want the MC, but it's not the main focus of the story.

If the plot itself was about the various girls trying to get with him (rather than mostly about them teasing him while he learns to be a better mangaka), then maybe we'd see an ending where he hooked up with one or more girls.

Manga endings tend to be unsatisfying as a rule, and I doubt this one will be any exception.

@spauldo some endings are satisfying ngl, especially if the author doesn't let his/her editor control everything. though , I'm still hoping that this one may satisfy me

Users who are viewing this thread