Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - If Takinami Lemon does it for a holy pilgrimage!? ②

Power Uploader
@ReaperCreeper

I see your taste is terrible self-insert crap.

This is why Uwa-Koi is the harem we don't deserve: sex in the second chapter and none of them are implausible virgins to keep self-inserters happy.

Oh look; I am very horny and constantly want sex, and on top of that am very pretty and could get it from about anyone, but I am still a virgin.

Self-inserters ruin everything.

or am I? reallly???? or am I? OR FUCKING AM I? NOO You're FUCKIN IN LOVE. Stop second guessing yourself.

Power Uploader
@ReaperCreeper
That you think you could never be expected to think otherwise than extremely implausible events such as Lemon and Angel benig virgins indicates you read of fiction where such events are the case..
It very much indicates your præference.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje It's called knowing the trappings of the genre, and if you think Lemon ever showed signs of being sexually experienced then you really need to improve your reading comprehension.

And I was originally replying to this line anyway.
It won't be long till they reveal that Noan and al the other high school perverts are virgins too.

Power Uploader
@ReaperCreeper
That you consider these the trappings of the “genre” implies that you mostly read works within the “genre” where this is the case.
In most of what I read in sex comedies, the sluts are actual sluts and there is no implausible copout to appease the self-inserter.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje duuuuuuude, you're expecting stuff like that from a series being published on a Shounen Magazine?. Are you for reals?.

Power Uploader
@Rin2k
Yes, as I said, I don't usually read self-insertion garbage.
Your bourgeois tastes and milieu reveal themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje lol you're talking as if the moe gap that Lemon emanates through her interactions with MC-Kun is something unique or exclusive of these "garbage" ecchi series.

Power Uploader
@Rin2k
No, I'm talking as though it be exclusive to self-insertion series.
As I said, the sex comedies that I typically read do not cater to bourgeois self-inserters, and thus the sluts are actual sluts and there is no need to make everyone a virgin despite it completely flying in the face of his character.

Dex-chan lover
Those are some strong ass jacuzzi jets if they’re able to push an adult woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread