Satanophany

Fed-Kun's army
Lol took me a while to remember what I wrote... @Vigo_to_Vigo
Also, nice avatar and go back to the drama queen you sonovabitch!!! How could you forget ab her and chase after an Australian girl (no offence to any Aus out there) :D

@zek777 I KNOW!!!! Personally I like the aussie, cause I like the whole red-head amazonian look; but, come on, Drama Field is best girl!!!

FTU

I read up to the fully translated ch 36, well what can I say? I'm sure it great for "horrendous" people that wouldn't mind it and just write a bullshit excuse like -"It's just drawings and not something in real life" and to that, some things they represented throughout the manga have actually happened in real life however i'm impressed by the attractiveness of the art that I indeed genuinely approve of and how a person can actually recreate something like this but I can't be falsely wrong if something is incorrectly misplaced in his cerebellum, maybe it's something unique but what do I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But I can't silently approve of reading this crap just because of my thoughts around it and how actually gruesome it is and definitly something I avoid 100% when I try to looking for mangas in any sort of genre. It's sick, super duper ultra mega stupid shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :)

And just to lay out a undeniably fact here I did not get a boner out of it and if a itinerant traveler reading my comment and ultimately got a boner throughout this sinful existence I hereby order you confess your sins to your closest dearest waifu. Bless you, my child.

Is it sad that I took one look at the cover and knew this would be more rapey cuck shit?

Just shows how fucked up the Japanese generally are.

Dex-chan lover
@Limnir You are racist as hell. You can't evaluate a country based on manga. Japan has different type of people, the same with other countries. If you look at stuff from the US and other countries , you can find even worse things.
You have to know that the number of Japanese that read manga and watch anime is really low despite anime and manga comes from Japan. Manga likes this one have even smaller number of readers. Most Japanese like to watch reality TV and drama, not anime. And Japanese look down on Otaku especially Otaku that are into stuff like this.

@miyako19 I took one look at your name and knew you were a diehard Japan-defending weeb. Criticising Japan is not racism. This shit is clearly more prevalent there. Only thing related to cucking made in the US that is prevalent is Emergence, and even that was made by a Japan-worshipping weeb. It's the culture I criticise. And I used the word generally for good reason.

Do you know that the majority of Japanese housewives would blame themselves if their husband cheated, and are okay with it? If that isn't cuck culture I don't know what is.

Fed-Kun's army
@limnar @miyako19 Yeah i'm with limnar. Japan's treatment of women in manga and anime is atrocious. It's insane that rape is something I now encounter everyday since I read/watch manga/anime because authors treat it as something that motivates men and it is almost always sexualized. Plus there's that minister/politician in japan that said it's a man's right to grope women on trains. Japan has a toxic conservative culture in many ways, and it seeps into their media. So it's not racist to point that out. Obviously US has its own culture problems, but that has nothing to do with Japan having serious problems too.

VIP
Ahh, bless this manga for reminding me humanity is a piece of shit every time a new chapter got released.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ezloklap
Your post has been found to violate rule 5.1, Be Civil.

You're perfectly capable of expressing an opinion without insulting people. Please consider how to post constructively in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Group Leader
Sleepy Panda Scans are in dire need of Japanese and Korean to English Translators. Anyone who are interested or know anyone who can, feel free to message me on Discord (Panpan/YoroShie) or you can also message me here in MD. We're glad to welcome you on our team.

Users who are viewing this thread