Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Yamano Viscountess (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
The evil faces and the absurd rage after they thought they could get away with it... I'm loving it. This manga has the worst cliffhangers.

Dex-chan lover
My bet is also on bugs. She planted them, knowing she would be the talk after her visit and retrieved them later. Even if someone would find one by luck, they wouldn't know, what it is. Clever girl. But really...no matter how well behaved and "small" they are, never call nobles stupid into their face. It's bad practice to do it to anyone, who might have an influence on your life. Especially if she has her own mind and seemingly nothing throws her off.

Dex-chan lover
"Let me just call this Viscountess stupid. I'm sure nobles haven't had people killed for less!"

FACE SMACK YAMANO-SAMA IS HERE! ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS SHRINE MAIDEN OF THUNDER!!!

@Qelix tomfoolery sounds better, less aggravating, more subtle, and refined... But yeah, servant showing discourtesy to his employee / nobles is just bad, punishable by death, if not torture and humiliation...
Just like in a certain isekai mofumofu manga that one fatso church bishop accusing a noble wife for infidelity by asking if her child is his true husband daughter even though the marriage is approved by the king himself... That insolence...

Servant: STUPID!
And it was at this moment that Servant knew--- Oh, wait, she doesn't know. Well, we already know who are the totally blinded fools here, let's roast them. Actually, they aren't worth my time. Let's talk about [the plans to kill Cliff-kun].

@fdmz https://mangadex.org/title/36140/isekai-de-mofumofu-nadenade-suru-tame-ni-ganbattemasu

Just fyi, mangaka couldn't draw animal anatomy well... They really should hire more assistants that can draw animal... So be prepared of you decided to read it... You've been warned...
The loli toddler is very cute, though...

Dex-chan lover
She laid out the traps and let them sit for a few weeks. Now, it's time to start cleaning them out.

I'm surprised that it's only 6, to be honest. The bald bearded butler guy seemed like one of the schemers too, and he's not included. She could have more rounds of firings, true, but the remaining bad eggs will be more on edge and harder to catch.

Fed-Kun's army
Few things are as terrifying as a smiling loli. The kind where their eyes aren't really smiling...

Users who are viewing this thread