Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

This.... made zero sense, and author trying to poke fun at "Ukuraine" and Russia didn't help it in the slightest.
I can't even remember what the hell the whole "Hero Ivanov" thing was even about at this point.

It starts resembling "Potion Danomi" way too much.

The whole "only the object/person is teleported, not any pathogens" is nice & all, but it doesn't explain the natural gut bacteria being okay in the transfer. If they were killed off/left behind, then MC & anyone being teleported wouldn't be able to eat properly.

The symbiotic bacteria we have in our intestines is so important to our digestive systems that there is such a thing as an excrement transplant. You take a sample of excrement from a person with healthy gut bacteria & surgically insert it into the patient's intestines, thus 'seeding' the intestines with bacteria that will help stabilise the 'local ecosystem'. I can't remember the proper name for the procedure, but that's essentially it.

If the bacteria inside the body isn't counted as being a foreign pathogen, then what length of time does a pathogen have to be in a body before the teleportation doesn't kill it/leave it behind?
Does it have to be a conscious thought to bring a pathogen with you?

Am I overthinking? Yes. Do I care that I'm overthinking? Not really.

@TheLonelyBrit the other FUNA loli rule-lawyered Holy Sword +999 out of potion bottle. Don't think too hard about it.

@brooks to be fair I only fixed that page after @andzack pointed it out
Country name is garbled in the RAW on purpose (supposedly Mitsuha doesn't know exact name) so MTL stumbled on it.

@DeathDonut
Mitsuha pulled some BS out of her 17 y/o butt about another isekaied person from Earth leaving a mark on her world: Hero Ivanov from Ukraine, USSR. She gave ruskies a connection to jump on only to shut them down with petty trick later, because she can't have them go over to isekai and see that she lied about Ivanov.
I think Ivanov was never in isekai, she just made that up to catch agents attention back at the diner where they surrounded her.

Thanks alot of the translation and fk whoever thinks this is not good enough its more than enough

@TheLonelyBrit in biology, a pathogen in the oldest and broadest sense, is anything that can produce disease. your gut microbes don't cause disease therefore they aren't pathogens. While it is true that your gut microbes do have a great deal of impact on your immune system, since they themselves aren't producing the disease they aren't pathogens.

The thing that irked me the most was the credits page with the reversed panels

Yeah, I also thought translation was quite well done, especially considering the technical dialogue.

@labanina I think you should go whit MQ+ instead of LQ as there are atrocities out there that use English words but don't seem to be the same language your work is not of that level keep it up

Supporter
Like everyone is saying, TL is nice, i could understand everything, and it made sense, but i'm not an English native either so take that with a grain of salt 😅

thanks for the translation.

Now that the previous TL has officialy dropped this, please do continue releasing this series, i beg you :"))

P.s:ur translations is good btw

Dex-chan lover
@ikhwan26
They can easily narrow down the search by her appearance, age, language, location etc. Not to mention face recognition software.
The writing is making the agencies seem unnecessarily incompetent.

Fed-Kun's army
LQ my ass, this is better than a lot of stuff on mangacat.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

@labanina Now I vaguely remember it. However, I feel like this chapter is the lowest point of the series. I mean, in previous few episodes there was that scene in a cafe, which was fun, but here it all falls apart if you think about it for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread