Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Do you need help in proofreading? If you're working alone, do you have someone to do quality check? From what I could tell, right off the bat, there's already an error in the dialogue.

@labanina no disrespect but are you saying you prioritize pride over help and improvement? That sounds unprofessional, if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
It looks pretty good to me. Readable enough. Wording is a bit awkward, but even the former translation was like that, whether due to the translator or the story itself's tendency to word things oddly.

Oh yeah. She can semi-purify too, huh? I'm glad it's someone other than the "brilliant MC" who pointed this out.

@OP_Zed
unprofessional
it sure is, last group were professionals, a lot of good it did them.
I'll send you script next time and if you happen to be online and review it while I typeset - I'll put feedback in.
I just cannot be assed to sit on completed chapter, waiting for time zones to match.

Thanks for the effort. :) Little off, but definitely gets the story across just fine. This manga might not be perfect, but I love that while mc is smart, she isn't perfect.

Contributor
The translation and typesetting were good. Raws weren't great.
Also I think you left it in RGB mode for no reason, I saw some colored moire patterns.

@eng1
They would also probably secretly find hair samples or any other and do a dna check.
addressed in the WN more ahead, mitsuha "became" so good in teleporting that when she moves between worlds make sure that every bit from her teleport with, so no stray hair to get loli DNA but...

Of course with time they would figure it out, since they now have her face itll proably record her every action on any camera she may be seen on.
still holds true, blame FUNA for this plothole

Oh god, the author really dropped the ball on this one ...

A - Krajina (or whatever is the romanization of the word ) is just a Slav word for "Border" . Russia and other Slav countries have a lot of regions called that due to historical expansion ... heck, even Croatia has one :p Ukraine is just "The border" if you go literal. A real Russian if someone said they came from Krajina would simply retort "Which one?"

B - The part of her being able to choose which bacteria she brings in and out ... nah. Even assuming that the Isekai god gave her full medical knowledge ( yeah, very likely [/sarcasm] ), there is the issue of gut fauna and flora, that are not harmful for the most part, but can become harmful in some situations, like in imunosupression contexts ( also, while my gut flora and fauna will not be harmful to me for the most part, they might be harmful to other people even if not in a Isekai world , so I assume that our resident loli is sterilizing her feces in the backround :p ). So if she decides to bring her gut fauna and flora, they might still become harmful ... and if she decides to wipe it, she will have some time of subnutrition ( because our gut flora and fauna makes some of the vitamins we need ) until she gets a new one and gets used to it . And then we start again , because her new gut flora and fauna might be as harmful as the old ...

TL:DR Unless the Isekai God gave Mitsuha full knowledge of the future, she doesn't have enough intel to decide what bacteria are harmful or not, making her powers to select which bacteria to bring somewhat useless. And this is already assuming that she knows all of the possible medical knowledge there is , discovered or not ...

Yeah, there was some serious handwaving on this chapter :/

@bootybug
They are all under the assumption that she is from the other world so I don't see a reason why they would try to find out who she is.
Also on language, because of the ability to understand languages I think in universe she is speaking perfect English with no accent here.

The bit about pathogens was moot since the part where mitsuha brought to this world dragon carcasses and living hornet rabbits, you "could" got scott free with the anomalocaris and others paleozoic creatures but the former never existed in this planet in first place, with a whole lot of never seen bacteria that lived (and still living in the rabbits case) in said organism.

Dex-chan lover
ugh the greater good built on the suffering of the small morality. Its gross

Users who are viewing this thread