Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

@Shirokuma77 you trippen dawg, the fact that this is like a more whimsical and light hearted albeit a contrived story but it is enjoyable read. So suck a donkey dick

Please stop inserting references that weren't there before and just translate normally. It's disrespectful to the original author.

Supporter
@Fluue I'm not sure you can blame the translators when the story is so bad. Either the artist is taking liberties from the LN or people truly enjoy this trashfire.

Dex-chan lover
@NankingwasAprank
Nothing beats Nanking, the japs seems to love recreating war crimes.

The Japanese aren't taught about the atrocities committed by their forces during WWII. As far as they believe, they didn't commit any war crimes.

@HaikenEdge
Well shit, don't believe it's a war crime until someone in their country told them. But, didn't they use, I dunno... Google or something, plenty of research about japs invasion and atrocities. Chinaman, NotbestKorea complains about it all the time and the yanks have plenty of records, so they must heard it from somewhere or someone. Or they choose to ignore it and say it's all gibberish, perhaps.

Dex-chan lover
@NankingwasAprank

The Holocaust was better documented than the war crimes committed by the Japanese in Asia and there are still Holocaust deniers.

It's more of a matter that, because the government has decided not to have it taught in school, and the reality being that most people just aren't that curious despite how much you may want to give them credit for, and it's not really a surprise most of them don't know war crimes were committed.

I mean, it'd be like the discovery of a new chemical element; before being found, nobody even knew it exists, and that's somewhat how it is for the Japanese and the incidents in Asia.

The Holocaust being well-documented is pointless. The real problem is that we don't know how many Jews there were in Germany before, during and even after the war. No matter how many reports and tales you get from survivors the actual death tally can't even have a reliable order of magnitude. The official number at Aushwitz has changed in recent years to reflect that. It has now reached a tally low enough to put it below many other civilian losses in the war. Not sure how starving, poisoning and burning barely a million people is so much worse than bombing cities full of millions of civilians, something both sides did. Nanking is a similar matter. Whether real or not, Japanese (civillians) got nuked afterwards as well. War makes everyone into monsters, often even the victims and those simply defending their own homes, so clinging to "atrocities" when the ones responsible are long dead is a disturbing practice at best.

Oh no you better not forget the 600000000 Gorillion goyim (cattle)!!!!!!! Now give me shekels in return and use your tax dollars for my museums!

Users who are viewing this thread