Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

@Stelmeiria looks to me like there's one more before we're caught up. "Agent Part Two" is the most recent chapter, from June 12th according to the official website

Behind every great man, there is a Ruthless Dimensional Tunneling Immortal Loli!

@kou67
Obviously they don't , then again they might be trying for the friendly approach first.

The best moment in this entire manga is the agent ordering a choco banana cream sundae and the fellow agents giving him dirty looks. And yes, if that's the high point, that's not a good thing.

Ra Ra Rasputin, Lover of the Russian Queen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

What's the fuckin point in translating it into something like that? If you want to shitpost make an addendum, this isn't 2009 anime dubbing no one care about your "wow I'm so random". If you want to have fun do it, but at least make it clear

Group Leader
@Baylego the original text was in Russian. Seeing how none of us could properly translate it (we refuse to use Google translate as it is extremely inaccurate), we decided to make a little joke. If you don't like it, go learn Japanese and Russian so you can read it yourself. We upload this for free, making less than 1 dollar an hour after dividing our patreon funds. Just cleaning and redrawing the chapters takes at least 12 hours, and that is on the simpler chapters. We aren't professionals, we're just random people who love this series trying to help others read it too. If someone who can do it better comes along, I'll gladly stand aside and let them do it.

@EpidemicGuy then sod off with your shitty fanfic. Because that's what you're doing: you're turning manga into a parody fanfic flaunting your abyssmal sense of humor at the e expense of it's popularity.
What's next, are you going to insert TL notes with memes from your discord into panels?

@learn Japanese
1) ENG WN TL covered these events already in chapters 42-44. You're not going to convince me you haven't used this as a source.

2) Your excuse about Russian MTL being inaccurate is extremely dumb: it is very accurate and the phrase itself is very simple
184meKc.png
You are full of shit.

3) WN ENG TL + CapturetoTEXT + DeepL + Jisho = any person who knows English, and GIVES A SHIT about series, can do what you do, without dumb memes and being buttblasted when called out about quality of their TL.

Don't give that "we're just trying to help" either: you've put your discord and patreon in your release - you're not doing it "for free".
Which still wouldn't make you immune to criticism.

Learn to accept criticism for the work that you're publishing in free access, instead of personally attacking every reader criticizing your work.
You're acting like a bunch of giggling, butthurt underages.

If this is how your TL is going to be, just a mean to showcase your hubris and shitty sense of humor to readers, post it in your discord instead of MD.
You are not special, nobody would miss you if you fuck off.

Group Leader
@labanina on your first point, we haven't attempted to use the wn or ln for the translations (to my knowledge, I'm a cleaner/redrawer so I'm not entirely sure). There are differences in the dialogue and story-line that make this unreliable at times.

On your second point, I was talking about mtl as a whole, not specifically any language. Google translate, for instance, can be extremely useful for common phrases in most languages. When it comes to other things, however, it is unreliable. We had no clue if it was common phrase or not so we didn't bother with mtl as we couldn't be sure of accuracy.

On your third point, you are correct about that method as it can be relatively accurately done. However, people will still complain about the quality no matter what, that is just how things are.

Our discord was advertised on the ending page so we could discuss the chapters with people and improve the quality of our work. The patreon was put up because the translator wanted to pay the rest of the team for helping; and regardless of what we earn we still upload chapters. Saying we don't do this for free is extremely inaccurate considering it is uploaded to mangadex; if we did this for money we would only upload the chapters to patreon or somewhere we get money from every view. We don't even let patreon subscribers have early access to chapters (to my knowledge, I'd have to go check), the only thing they really get is a custom role on the discord and access to a special chat channel.

We have accepted criticism and learned from it, as should be evident by the quality increase from chapter 43 compared to chapter 48. I've only ever replied negatively towards criticism from two people; bayleo and one other I can't remember. To list off a few pieces of criticism we used to improve, we have the quality of raws (originally we used loveheaven raws). After a few individuals came to us with questions and constructive criticism about the pixel quality, we changed to get them directly from Seiga. Another would be the font types and sizes we use. Constructive criticism, like your reply to my comment in which you lay out the problems, is more than welcome. In fact, on the particular issue that started this, I personally don't like it when jokes are added in either. However, the translators wanted to put a single joke in what should have been an incomprehensible line to most (and this was the only time they've done so despite many other opportunities), and I believe they can do that should they so desire since they do indeed do this for free.

From now on, I'll try to be more clear on my reasoning and use more neutral language (i.e. less emotion). If you have any more critiques, please dm me so we don't flood the comments section with our discussions/arguments more than we already have with these giant walls of text (if you send messages here I'll reply with a dm so we can minimize the flood of text here)

Edit: Forgot to mention, you are reading this illegally, we are translating this illegally, and therefore you can't logically assume that something illegally acquired will be 100% legit.

Group Leader
Wth guys. We made a mistake, we shouldn't argue with @labanina and @fullhorn they are completely right. Just improve next time lmao

You guys are so angsty, that it's adorable. Either way, thanks for the work/upload.

Users who are viewing this thread