Saving your tooches since 2k19

tHANK yOUUUU x10000 much for the hourglass update - haha i jumped in excitement and creeped out my sister. WE really really appreciate your effort and time as devoted readers <3

Thank you guys so much for the translations for 'The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass!! ♡

thank you so much for translating for us!! we appreciate all your efforts and hard work!!

Came here from the Hourglass manhwa. Your team is awesome! I've seen the raws in Kakao prior and I can only imagine the amount of time you spend on redrawing, cleaning and translations. Thank you so much for your efforts!

You guys are the BESTTT!! Thank you VERY MUCH for all the translations!! TwT! Ya'll are the nicest people on Earth, I swear.

Alright. Now tell me: What. Are You?! Monsters?! What you did is UNBELIEVABLE! You fucking cleaned something like 43893893 chapters in something like 6 hours OR EVEN LESS! REALLY! K, ASURAMARU, HYDRA, HARU, FBI, PISCES, NYLO, LACARDE YOU ARE AMAZING AND WE LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AND WE'RE SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DID! (These thanks are actually meant for all of you, who always do an amazing work!)

Hello, I came to kiss your majestic asses. You're a-freaking-mazing and thus I shall worshipp you and call you my Gods. I don't know how I shall live from now on if you will spoil me rotten like this.
Thank you 😍😍😍

Probably a team of futuristic AI robots considering the speed at which they scanlate without compromising quality.. I'm watching yew. Don't take over the world lol

I read your newest work, The lady and the beast. I'm really really grateful for your work but I want to ask you to please change the word g*psy if it's mentioned in further ch. It's a truly awful slur tho it's still being widely used in everyday conversions.

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THE LADY AND THE BEAST, CHAPTER 10 IN THE LAST PART WAS SO FUNNY XDD

Oh and thank y'all for your hardwork mina san! Stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread