Say something controversial

Double-page supporter
Genshin impact is a okay but I would still rather play botw with micro transactions

Dex-chan lover
The 'character sneezes when another character talks about them' trope doesn't add jack shit to a manga.

I'm aware it's a superstition of sorts in Japan, but my god is it overused.

Whenever I see a comedy manga end a chapter by lazily cutting to a panel of a discussed character sneezing, I get out of my chair and aggressively drink Mountain Dew Code Red.
Paid partnership with Mtn Dew® Code Red®.
#sponsored

Dex-chan lover
"Quack Pack" is better than "Duck Tales".
Or, maybe I just like it better. 90s EXTREME!! fever.

Group Leader
People obsessed with beta/alpha are more annoying than anyone else. Never bought into that concept. That's some millennial crap?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
It's been debated whether human groups have alphas in them or not. What's most likely true at least is if there are, the traits that would make someone one aren't universal. As an example, traits that make up an alpha male in middle school, could make them the bottom barrel in a hospital work setting. Or something like that, at least.

Although, I think most of the time when people are referring to alphas and betas nowadays, they're just using it as an insult.

Someday humanity will be forced to create new virusses, in an attempt to gain control on the overpopulation of humans on earth.

Sending people to other planets will be stopped because they won't be able to control humanity on other planets under 1 government.

Group Leader
@Greenfrost I simply call that having the right skillset and talent at the appropriate time and place. Gordon Ramsay and Bill Gates are the top dogs in the kitchen and Microsoft meeting room, respectively. Swap their places and they'll be at the bottom, like fish out of the water. I only noticed this a/b/c nonsense in recent years. And the ones who brag about this are usually the most arrogant and annoying ones to deal with. And without fail they will be insulting or picking a fight with someone else. Apparently it has something to do with flaunting their masculinity or whatever...

God forbids people being different, lol. As long as they don't grind my gears.

Dex-chan lover
It’s ok to be white
I’m a Filipino immigrant don’t shit on me for this

@BroederTrapist Its already happening. Its called Day Care. Daycare staff are the only ones who will survive a viral apocalypse. Children are nothing but living petri dishes. Filthy animals...

@cyanhide
Not really a controversial opinion...
The only people who would say otherwise are either:

A) self loathing whites (masochistic fetishists who get off on being humiliated)
B) self loathing nonwhites (idiotic grass is greener types)

Basically “anti-racists” or otherwise known as racists.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Reported for Unsolicited Reportation.

2dsJFZ3m.jpg

@history
It's okay to be Eldian.

2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg
2dsJFZ3m.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Probs more humane yet less effective than rat poison that bleed them to death.

Also it's always funny when tolerant activists are intolerant of views strictly based on the person who sprouted them rather than the ideas raised

Dex-chan lover
Homosexuality should not be promoted and Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness
not saying you should shit on them, but yeah

Users who are viewing this thread