Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
We (Americans) should have fought in the Rhodesian Bush War instead of Vietnam, along with our allies

Wonder Egg Priority is just Transgender: the Anime.
🤮

It’s boring me to death, I know exactly where the plot is going and I don’t understand how others don’t see the inevitable twist and reveal.

Welcome to the NHK was a better show about mental health because it actually made people uncomfortable instead of sitting there confused as to what exactly is going on.

Welcome to the NHK targeted its own audience perfectly and made a good portion realize that “maybe otaku culture and neet/hikki life isn’t such a good thing.”

Wonder Egg just seems to be sort of a fever dream of “hopefully my audience isn’t as lost as NGE viewers in the 90s were.”

When talking about mental health issues you can’t dance around this stuff, you need to make people uncomfortable by showing them the reality of living with mental health issues.

>but it’s only at ep 5, how could you possibly know what’s going to happen
It has a lot of discussions on gender and “fitting in/feeling comfortable.” If that doesn’t scream transgender, then I don’t know what does.

Show me exactly where I’m wrong. Do it.
—————————-
Isayama isn’t going to pull it off.

He has said he changed the original ending of SnK. He also said this around the time Avengers: Endgame was at peak popularity.

The OG (TL note: OG stands for Orgasmic Genocide) ending was supposedly really bleak: You could interpret that as Eren won and killed off all non Paridisians.

The new ending is apparently melancholic: You can interpret that as Eren lost at the cost of Armin and half of the world.
Being Mikasa is truly suffering.

Eren is going to lose because Isayama is a memelord who bent the knee to Israel and China.

Mental health isn't real grow up kiddo. Depression is for soyboy weeb fucks get your life together.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron
snk manga spoil spoil spoier<WMId>;
EFoGFbzl.png

The bebe becoming monke is heavily foreshadowed when now anti monke returner zook finds the meaning of life in baseball.

Ellen healed his flesh wound on Madagascar and then got drunk while leaving the hard work to Bucket-chan. Hisu hasn't even explicitly said why she wants to make babies (but we all know it's bc of that 10-pack amirite).

Ymir and Ereh vs. Pede Sr. and Pede Jr. is also foreskinned when Zonke teaches Umi about times tables. Hallucigenia-kun is getting the backstory he's deserved since the season 2 OP, and I've heard rumors that a Hallucigenia-kun-centric OVA will be released next Spring, and it will portray his nichijou hundreds of billions of years ago.

And when this is all over, Yams will personally ask me "did you rike it?" and I will answer "hai, I riked it." Mark this post.

Lastly,
04w6YLNl.jpg

Racism is deeply rooted in inferiority complexes and fear.
Gay/trans people have been around for millenia, just let them be who they want to be long as they aren't assaulting others.
Being politically correct is way different than just not being an asshole to others.

Especially when they do the exact discrimination against others for perceived injustice and victimhood mentality!! Even worse with open racism and sexism not to mention ageism to boot!!

Dex-chan lover
Abortion is, on a fundamental level, murder and wrong, and must be avoided as much as reasonably possible.

Premarital/Casual sex is irresponsible and wrong. It should also be avoided as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
1). Long strip is suck as hell. Fuck I'm tired scrolling all the way down. Like it's destroying my screen too

2). No matter how good is mushoku Tensei you can't convince me to read or watch it. It's suck ass with perverted ass MC. I watch first few episode and when a 30years old man in boy body start to lusting over his teacher I'm stop there immediately

3). It's suck ass that girl friendship always end up Yuri. Can't people just be friend nowadays? Like what the fuck bro?

4). Been too many romcom/SoL manga. Like the one with specific trope, the one with people name in the title like "Hito kun is human" and something something. We need more variety

5). Not all villain need to be sympathetic. Look at sukuna, it's pretty fresh getting a villain that just evil no backstory or something. Even with backstory I kinda disagree with villain point man. Like if you had sad backstory it's suddenly justify everything? Suck ass, everyone struggle

6). Fuck Eren, that guy suck

Any of you disagree come for me

Dex-chan lover
@Basic_human
1). Long strip is suck as hell. Fuck I'm tired scrolling all the way down. Like it's destroying my screen too
:salute::thumbsup:
2). No matter how good is mushoku Tensei you can't convince me to read or watch it. It's suck ass with perverted ass MC. I watch first few episode and when a 30years old man in boy body start to lusting over his teacher I'm stop there immediately
tbh its is kinda a turnoff
3). It's suck ass that girl friendship always end up Yuri. Can't people just be friend nowadays? Like what the fuck bro?
based
5). Not all villain need to be sympathetic. Look at sukuna, it's pretty fresh getting a villain that just evil no backstory or something. Even with backstory I kinda disagree with villain point man. Like if you had sad backstory it's suddenly justify everything? Suck ass, everyone struggle
sukuna is repetetive and boring. dio is a good example though
6). Fuck Eren, that guy suck
aot was the first manga i was 100% into. still remember the dopamine rush on eren sitting near the table bandaged. all heroes should not be the same. he was different so i don't think that it was bad honestly

Dex-chan lover
@Basic_human

:salute::thumbsup:

tbh its is kinda a turnoff

based

sukuna is repetetive and boring. dio is a good example though

aot was the first manga i was 100% into. still remember the dopamine rush on eren sitting near the table bandaged. all heroes should not be the same. he was different so i don't think that it was bad honestly
sukuna is repetetive and boring proof
edit- people who doesn't understand this have skill issues tbh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the most authentic way to watch anime is the dunbed version off a pirate website who gives you at least 4 pop-ups ads and has a small comment section under each episode (the last comment was over a year ago)

Dex-chan lover
the most authentic way to watch anime is the dunbed version off a pirate website who gives you at least 4 pop-ups ads and has a small comment section under each episode (the last comment was over a year ago)
The most authentic way to watch anime is on a third-generation copy VHS tape with questionable fansubs on a 15" tube TV with five other guys in a dorm room down the hall. 1999, represent.

Users who are viewing this thread