Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
The mainstream era made the anime community in the West even more conflicted and toxic than it was at the time, when most anime fans were very fussy geeks and nerds.
This so true bro. I come to Twitter to see fan art and cool artist project. But those toxicity were also drawn to me because it's still on same category anime. In tired seeing dragon balls fans shitting to one piece fans

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, today's kids are more toxic than the pretentious geeky edgelords of their day.
honestly, I think alot of it is a mix of the general puritanism some of the younger generation has as well as the fact that alot of media nowadays is extremly sanitized and ad friendly who in terms pushes out the worst in people.

tldr: if you've seen the meme about how the fandoms of dark shows are generally pretty chill vs the fandoms of "wholesome" shows are generally the worst, imagine that but for a whole generation.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I think alot of it is a mix of the general puritanism some of the younger generation has as well as the fact that alot of media nowadays is extremly sanitized and ad friendly who in terms pushes out the worst in people.

tldr: if you've seen the meme about how the fandoms of dark shows are generally pretty chill vs the fandoms of "wholesome" shows are generally the worst, imagine that but for a whole generation.
This worries me the most. We live in a time of formal dominance of liberal or leftist ideas, but many young people turn this into some kind of moral panic. For example, I remember how adult male fans in one of the multimedia all-female franchises were attacked by the "morality police" of children who accused them of "sexualizing minors." Although we were talking about a title with obvious seinen content.

Well, dark franchises already assume that you have some tolerance for violent things. While wholesome shows often attract a fairly wide audience of a wide variety of people. Although that obviously didn't save ReZero or Evangelion from some pretty infamous controversies. Maybe they were just too popular though.

Dex-chan lover
Well, dark franchises already assume that you have some tolerance for violent things. While wholesome shows often attract a fairly wide audience of a wide variety of people. Although that obviously didn't save ReZero or Evangelion from some pretty infamous controversies. Maybe they were just too popular though.
you could see that last week happening in real time with the lore drop of the female custodes in warhammer 40k. (all the actual critcsm I've seen where that thematecally it didn't make sense and undermined the presence of the sisters of silence, as well as the fact that the reveal was just a throwaway tweet). its also causing gw to go trought a tought time, although that has beenbubbling for a while now cause they've been price gouging and stuff for years now (they're generally nintendo levels of bad when it comes to fan works).

Dex-chan lover
you could see that last week happening in real time with the lore drop of the female custodes in warhammer 40k. (all the actual critcsm I've seen where that thematecally it didn't make sense and undermined the presence of the sisters of silence, as well as the fact that the reveal was just a throwaway tweet). its also causing gw to go trought a tought time, although that has beenbubbling for a while now cause they've been price gouging and stuff for years now (they're generally nintendo levels of bad when it comes to fan works).
I just don't understand why they need so much extra movement when, as far as I know, fans have been asking them for a long time to develop the lore of already existing badass female characters.

Group Leader
Bigtiddyoneesan actually has flat chest.
Upanhso.tk-75.gif

Dex-chan lover
For that the explanation is simple: sense of humour has been atrophied because anti-intellectualism has won the battle. WH 40K is a parody, but new generations, newcomers and people with no interest/knowledge in the game/universe only judge the cover and are agitated by A or B influencer. Companies know that women in covers make good sales and, unlike the media that portrays political correct depictions, the rest are bullied if they show something that could "offend" someone. So whereas the giants of entertainment cosify the women through political correctness spectrum, others get blamed as a shown of hypocrisy.

Dex-chan lover
The most profitable and traditional way of earning money is by brainwashing. You can use religions, political schemes, financial scams, pyramidal organisations, patriotism or any kind of dependency. In return, they will not only give you their savings, but also spread the word, defend your idea and even kill or offer their lives if that fulfills their desires. And if you think it's not going to work or it's immoral, remember that the biggest sect in the world is the Catholic Church.

Dex-chan lover
while I do enknowledge that making fun of dead people can be taboo and stuff. it really shouldn't be an issue in the first place, everyone's gonna die at some point, besides, whiever I'm making fun off is too busy being dead to complain about it anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Thickness is just fat.
Flat is justice.
A big chest fills a man hand, a flat chest fills a man heart.
If she's on the clock she's ready...
Only love can be born from two equals. And who're more equal than two twins?

Dex-chan lover
Thickness is just fat.
Flat is justice.
A big chest fills a man hand, a flat chest fills a man heart.
I was on your side until you pulled that 14th century peasant saying.
anyways, since we're peasant maxxing, gonna say it, apple and bread goes really well together.

Dex-chan lover
there's no such thing as "mesia literacy" all interpretations are valid so long as you can argue them.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of essay video is suck, like the one in "why xxxx is masterpiece" Or "The forgotten gems xxx" Or the one where one drama explaining video

Damn man, your video is unnecessarily long, like 30 minutes long of you yapping. some of things are meant to be simple and no need a deep explanation. I'm really surprise lot of people can yap that much, its like they had degree on it. Even TV news only lasted like 5 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread