Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
DOOM Eternal, and partly DOOM 2016, are just glorified Serious Sam games, with a gory DOOM skin, and without the many gameplay flaws of Serious Sam. I miss the complex non-linear levels of the old boomer-shooters, DOOM 2016 did try that for the first maps then sadly completly abandonned it. And yet, i love them dearly, they're very fun !

Also, Hexen 2 is not hard at all, it's pretty easy past the first hub and the only difficulties are the puzzle depending on your previous actions in the first hub. Seriously, go play it with a source port, you won't cough blood, i swear to god.

Dex-chan lover
Girls should date girls, and boys should date boys. But boys should become girls, so the world gets overwhelmed with cuteness. In the end, there's nothing more manly than dressing up as a woman or becoming a woman, because only men can do that.
tenor.gif

Nah, no thanks I don't want to extinct yet

Dex-chan lover
Power creep ruin lot of shounen. The biggest example is Dragonball and Naruto

I hate it when they shittting on people because like other action anime and bragging their character can't be solar system lever bs. Dragonball power scale is ass. Goku just changing his hair color. Also Naruto went from ninja battle to damn GOD AND ALIEN!!

The Latin American or Black folks definitely hate me

Contributor
Extinguishing the human race will solve all Earth problems. A nuclear winter is the fastest solution for that. I doubt that a world ruled by women would have had that many problems (specially social problems). And remember that women don't need males to have descendence, unless they wanted a boy, all thanks to science.

Contributor
Instead of reading me you can study to get answers, trust me, it's rewarding and there's no greater pleasure than learning. This is just comic relief, but the answer to your question is there's no meaning behind why we exist, we only exist by pure chance and humanity itself is meaningless, and when we disappear nobody will give a damn (good acts and atrocities only matter to us).
Back on topic, yuri solves everything, even yuri problems. The Church of Yuri welcomes everyone, gives answers and ask nothing in exchange (except collecting your favourite series). And since we're in the golden era of yuri, getting enlightened is easier than ever.

Dex-chan lover
Shonen powerscaling and powercreep are both amazing tool belonged to capitalism
Now that I think about this, they are very much like the post-war Japanese economy prior to the Lost Decade Decades Quarter Century it's never going to end, is it? Line goes up... until it doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
this generation's "brainrot slang" isn't that complicated tbh.
ohio is a general place/vibe
rizz is sexual harassment/flirting
sigma is an outstanding individual
fanum tax is a dogwhistle to talk about the unfair taxations and ways to evade/lower them
baby gronk, is meaningless and meant to confuse older people
gyatt is thick.

Dex-chan lover
No, ohio(Ohayo) is something the Japanese say when they want to say 'good morning'. :smugnako:
Ohio is a shitty state.
Skyline Chili sucks.
Cleveland rock & roll is lame.
An Ohio state university can't beat Michigan, and all of their pro sports teams are garbage.
None of their presidents were any good.
They're not really part of the midwest.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the Foundation for Objective Truth.

Contributor
The best slang nowadays is official anime translation subs, only those who know Japanese realise that at this rate in a few years nobody will be hiring translators and they'll become April's Fouls quality works.

Dex-chan lover
funko pops has the same collector market as nft bro and crypto games. all investors except si.ce they're physical items who aren't expensive at first, some regulzr people buy them.
I would probably never understand the appeal of Funko Pops. Like they are ugly af. They are also expensive af.

Buying a 3D printer and making ugly shit yourself with said printer is probably far better than buying and collecting Funko Pops.

Contributor
Pop music, it doesn't matter the country, turned people who don't know how to sing, dance, act or talk into idols and objects of desire. When they are no longer trending, they just move to the following trend and the cycle starts again. And then they want to convince you that with just talent you can be atop of the industry. "Well, if a good for nothing could..."

Users who are viewing this thread