Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
the most authentic way to watch anime is the dunbed version off a pirate website who gives you at least 4 pop-ups ads and has a small comment section under each episode (the last comment was over a year ago)
This this one

Like the legal one had license stuff and things but after expired it's gone. But pirating site as long as they had money for server they can go. I don't mind ads, since it's win win situation for the site owner and me.

Dex-chan lover
sukuna is repetetive and boring proof
edit- people who doesn't understand this have skill issues tbh
Still it's fresh as anime watcher only. I don't care if sukuna suck I just need more villain that irredeemable but still goes good

Because when mfs lose, the pay off is so satisfying. Like finally get a slap to that annoying summer mosquito

Dex-chan lover
Still it's fresh as anime watcher only. I don't care if sukuna suck I just need more villain that irredeemable but still goes good

Because when mfs lose, the pay off is so satisfying. Like finally get a slap to that annoying summer mosquito
did you try watching jojo?

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of the US college students protesting things need to stop it and get ready for their upcoming finals. They're paying a shit ton of money to be there; they would be better off shutting the fuck up until after the semester's over and doing the social activism on their own time.

(Also, stop looking for handouts and pay back those student loans.)

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of the US college students protesting things need to stop it and get ready for their upcoming finals. They're paying a shit ton of money to be there; they would be better off shutting the fuck up until after the semester's over and doing the social activism on their own time.

(Also, stop looking for handouts and pay back those student loans.)
I don't get it how people in college fucking around so much. Like it's cost your parent a fortune, I even scared to go college because I might failed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it how people in college fucking around so much. Like it's cost your parent a fortune, I even scared to go college because I might failed.
college students should learn to stfu. cuz they often drop dumb /irrelevant opinions and act high and mighty:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
there has not been any crypto currency that wasn't a scam in some way since bitcoin and I don't feel bad for any of the "people" who suffered financial loss from investing directly in any kind of nft project or the likes.

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing wrong for being a kid. Probably better than pretend to be matured adult
I still find it funny how a number of AOT fans tried to convince everyone that this manga was practically seinen or only nominally shonen in order to somehow cope with the fact that their favorite "edgy mature intelligent manga" was aimed at the shonen demographic.

Users who are viewing this thread