Say something controversial

Dex-chan lover
I have no sympathy for long-strips, but good authors such as Merryweather make the format matter little. Bless those Scandinavian folks.

Dex-chan lover
I have no sympathy for long-strips, but good authors such as Merryweather make the format matter little. Bless those Scandinavian folks.
Real, it's like trying to read comic on toilet paper

You gotta really scroll that bundle up. One roll one chapter

Dex-chan lover
Merryweather is great as businessman, but as an author? Nowhere near great.
It's a matter to what you compared them with. The average comedy series are pure idiocy, so in terms of parody they do well, at least regarding occidental authors. Their series that are not parodies? I don't give a damn about them, they're pretty average. Of course I'm talking about the group, not specifically about one of the scripters. If we had to judge with high standards, then we should burn all the industry and only a few handful of series would remain.

Dex-chan lover
everytile I've seen someone posting femboy, or seen one (always been against my will) they've always looked like really young, like not older than 14 at best, everytime there's drama and femboys are involved, it's about some pedo stuff.

all I'm saying is that from personal experience, femboys have always been linked with pedophiles.

Dex-chan lover
It's part of our biology, when life expectancy was so low (in some countries it still is) someone who survives started a family while being teens because there weren't birth-control items and no need for them if the settlement wanted to survive, so starting families while under 18 was pretty common. And without being a femboy, in ancient Greece it was said that "just before having hair on their beards is when boys are the prettiest" (Symposium of Plato), paederasty was the norm (and adults after serving in the army married teenager girls, who were their fiancées), and crossdressing (both sexes) already a tradition in theatre and for Sparta as a rite of passage. But if you want to read a manga were the cute boy is an adult, then check My Wife is a Man. There are more traps/femboys series/one-shots where they are adults, but there's no use if you won't read them.
PS: remember that most of the manga is written for teenagers, so they have to use characters of the same age. And after puberty it's hard to resemble the other sex unless you undergo treatments or have some kind of mutation or DNA traits inherited.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's because it's really rare to have a good femboyish appareance after 15, because puberty do its work fast. When you're an adult, if you don't have a very feminine body and/or face from the start, you won't do a good femboy, clothes can't really hide it. But teenage things (yes, things, they're not really bumans being, they're too stupid for that) can do it because their body or face are not masculinized enough. Also, teenage things are generally thinner than adults, and it help to have a feminine apparence.

Dex-chan lover
It's part of our biology, when life expectancy was so low (in some countries it still is) someone who survives started a family while being teens because there weren't birth-control items and no need for them if the settlement wanted to survive, so starting families while under 18 was pretty common. And without being a femboy, in ancient Greece it was said that "just before having hair on their beards is when boys are the prettiest" (Symposium of Plato), paederasty was the norm (and adults after serving in the army married teenager girls, who were their fiancées), and crossdressing (both sexes) already a tradition in theatre and for Sparta as a rite of passage. But if you want to read a manga were the cute boy is an adult, then check My Wife is a Man. There are more traps/femboys series/one-shots where they are adults, but there's no use if you won't read them.
PS: remember that most of the manga is written for teenagers, so they have to use characters of the same age.
"I think femboys are related to pedophilia in some way"

"well achktually its because when life expectency was lower plus the greeks were okay with that, plus the manga industry has to make it weird about the ages"

do you see maybe how that does not help the case at all ?

Dex-chan lover
"I think femboys are related to pedophilia in some way"

"well achktually its because when life expectency was lower plus the greeks were okay with that, plus the manga industry has to make it weird about the ages"

do you see maybe how that does not help the case at all ?
Why do I need to defend some fictional stories? Actual paederasts don't need to read books, they just go and abuse. Arguing about femboys being underage is the same when people criticise lolis and shotas in general. I just wanted to point out something more controversial but little known, following the philosophy of this thread.
PS: If you want a straight-forward answer read UnnamedPlayer's one, for mine you need to read between lines.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Black Death was the fairest of all: it didn't matter how rotten rich you were or had royal blood, if you cough it you were mostly going to die (though nowadays we know which biochemical sustance made one resistant to it). Of course, nobles and rich people could move out of settlements (and even so many of them died), but even so it proved that there's no one wiser than Mother Nature. I hope the next one targets billionares and people who use their money to make others unhappy with no chance to cure.

Dex-chan lover
The Black Death was the fairest of all: it didn't matter how rotten rich you were or had royal blood, if you cough it you were mostly going to die (though nowadays we know which biochemical sustance made one resistant to it). Of course, nobles and rich people could move out of settlements (and even so many of them died), but even so it proved that there's no one wiser than Mother Nature. I hope the next one targets billionares and people who use their money to make others unhappy with no chance to cure.
so true covid didnt kill enough rich and world leaders ffs gotta weaponize it next time

Dex-chan lover
so true covid didnt kill enough rich and world leaders ffs gotta weaponize it next time
heard the tesla cynertruck has killed at least one rich woman by not allowing for the doors to be opened while submerged, this plus the really strong windows meant she drawned in her car.

Dex-chan lover
look here man all i wanna do is defend my weed farm with automatic guns while living with my harem of femboys and tomboys is that too much to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread