Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 32 - The Prisoner Of Galore

Dex-chan lover
Did they really expect her to just go peacefully 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
@Soren59
I know right? I assumed that there are more than enough witnesses, and a direct confession to warrant an immediate execution, or at least dismemberment if they needed her alive for questioning.

Fed-Kun's army
Those horrible resolution first chapters makes it hard to enjoy the beginning. This looks pretty good and I want to get into it. Does anybody know if there's a site with the earlier chapters in a better quality, or are those the only ones available?

Bruh they really let some normal ass soldiers arrest a powerful magician with some handcuffs expecting her to be docile😂

I can't take it anymore, each chapter is like an emotional rollercoaster 😭
My poor heart

Fed-Kun's army
@Mampi it is but they only did a couple chapters. It's jarring to have such a difference after the first 2 chapters. I'll read it anyways. The translation isn't bad, just the low image quality.

Dex-chan lover
Should have used the dimeritium cuffs.
And couldn’t she have just jumped bodies/grown a new one?

Dex-chan lover
They apprehend a mass murderer knowing she's a strong mage and a dangerous lunatic that wears the skin of her victims and attaches their limbs to her body.

They did not execute her on the spot. Yeah, those hand stocks are going to hold that powerful mage in place. They are retards.

Users who are viewing this thread