Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Ch. 32 - The Prisoner Of Galore

Dex-chan lover
Witch.... That would sum it up....
Until now, now man will want her, because she was gloomy...

Dex-chan lover
Attack snake waifu with her dragon god boyfriend and their friend that wields a sword capable of killing a greater demon standing right there?

This plan has holes in it.

Group Leader
I may or may not have forgotten to change the chapter number in the credits... meh its not a big enough thing to worry about its whatevs.
best part was I finished this up and uploaded in the between the break I got in my exams

Plus other sites alr took it so....

Fed-Kun's army
Does the blank speech bubble say anything important on page 11?

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth Seeing how they hired her in the first place, I wouldn't place too much trust in their sense of good judgement.

Dex-chan lover
So is 'Keeran'(?) a he or a she? Because you've been using them alternatively...

Dex-chan lover
Serina, Selina, Sefira...?

Dear God, pick a name for Snek Waifu and stick with it!

a peak magician being held by wood and a couple soldiers ... thats like telling toddlers to control a lion

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth
I had so many moments in which I blamed the characters for being stupid, but later found out "it was that way for a reason", which I could've found out if I just asked: "There has to be a reason it's this way, what is it?" (like, maybe mages can be restrained with nothing but a mouth-gag and taking their wands away?)

Although this time around, it seems like they were just being stupid and incompetent. Herp da durp.

Group Leader
@Yahiroz oh for heccs sake I accidentally hid a layer again

I've reuploaded it, thanks for pointing it out.

but it says, "What exactly should I be doing in Galore?"

Dex-chan lover
it's always the guards just doing their jobs who pay the ultimate price when plot armor clad "heroes" don't finish off the villains.

Double-page supporter
wow, shocker, the EVIL MAD wizard had a trick up its sleeve. *yawn*
should have beheaded her immediately, never give the bad guy a chance to pill a trick

Users who are viewing this thread