Scanlator problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent problem with some scanlators leaving MangaDex some projects, such as Solo Leveling, will be "abandoned"

So that's more of a question if any other scanlator will pick the mangas/manhuas

jaiminisbox picked up most of the more popular stuff meraki dropped back in the day. They've been doing Solo and Skeleton Soldier ever since. But they are not being uploaded to MD, I assumed it was for the same reasons meraki dropped them.

Aggregator gang
Here's hoping the popular stuff gets picked up by better groups who appreciate what MD does for them, and those idiot scanlation groups wither and die off away from mangadex. All they bring is unnecessary greed and drama.

Power Uploader
@evergreenoaktree There's one single problem, being most popular series are Kakao's which raw's only accessible by Korean citizen. I think several groups (ours included) have discussed on picking them up for MD but we simply don't have any raw provider who could get raw for TL :v

Aggregator gang
Yeah, that sucks for the fans :(

And so it becomes more and more obvious that the people hurt by all this unnecessary drama are us, the readers and supporters. If the scanlation groups had a lick of sense in their overinflated heads, they'd realize that their bullshit harms everyone, including themselves, in the long run.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm locking this thread as I have others. We really don't want the drama to spread beyond the initial thread: https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

Thanks,

Zeph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread