School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 44 - If I was with you, Hiiragi

Dex-chan lover
Tsubaki and Hiiragi both have other girls they should be with, also chill the fuck out Hiiragi you ass

Fed-Kun's army
Is there an explanation for why hiragi is such a bitch? As far as I know tsubaki may be a siscon but she's never let that show and has been trying to be a good sister but hiragi just keeps getting aggressive for literally no reason.

Double-page supporter
@Koana78
@Ubergeek
Hiiragi's just a bitch. She's always confrontational with her sister, so her sister tries to appease her as much as possible. She probably hates herself for not being able to communicate her feelings, but I honestly don't care. Her behavior is unacceptable.
If you're gonna be a bitch to the person that's trying to make you happy, you should hate yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Hiiragi is quite the asshole to the sister. But I'm guessing she's this stand-offish because her sis had a lot more con in the past, if you get what I'm saying.

Double-page supporter
Yeah! Stop being so inconsiderate by err... asking her if she's okay?

Honestly, even if Hiiragi does turn out to have a very valid reason to hate her sis, rejecting her efforts to reconnect to this degree means she has long since become the asshole.

Dex-chan lover
I can guess more or less what could be her deal but like I said before, I'll just wait and see

Fed-Kun's army
Hiiragi is way too aggressive, I felt really bad bad for Tsubaki for a second there. Then I read the last page.

I gotta say the writing is good if it can make the reader feel angry and then very naturally end the chapter with a single comical page in order not to let a sour taste in your mouth.

As always, thanks for the translation!

Apparently the concept of fratos was lost in hiragi. Poor tsubaki... Makes mah heart hurt (or maybe that's just the diabeetus(...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know if i should laugh or feel sad. Probably sad.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread